Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I (1978 Views)

Messi Performing Well Like 10/15 Years Ago While Ronaldo Is Struggling - ESPN FC / Benzema Pulls Out Of Training Session, Major Doubt For W/cup / Between Talent And Hardwork Which One Is More Important In Football? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I by lymelyte(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Messi is born with talent while Ronaldo is a product of training and hardwork. Is it really true that Messi doesn't work as hard as CR7?
Opinion please..
Re: Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I by Samabey: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Both are talented

1 Like

Re: Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I by eyinoluwa1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
yes he doesnt work hard.
did u see the quality of his last goal to Chile? ..............does that look like a product of just talent?
Oga Messi and Ronaldo both combine talent and hard work to the highest degree, messi just happens to be a humbler version.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
Both are born with extraordinary talent. Messi's game has not changed but Ronaldo keep changing his game to keep up. That is why people think that only CR7 work very hard. The truth is both are hardworker, just that Ronaldo love to tell the whole world that he is the most hard working athlete in the world. Personality differs!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round / Wicked Amazing Spain U19 Star Ezequiel Calvente's Penalty Kick / Mikel Obi's Mansion In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.