Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

AY Share's Throwback Photo That Fetch Him The Award Of Most Fashionable Student - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Share's Throwback Photo That Fetch Him The Award Of Most Fashionable Student (356 Views)

Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking / Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Aigbe - Who Is The Most Fashionable? / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AY Share's Throwback Photo That Fetch Him The Award Of Most Fashionable Student by royalsgist: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria comedian, Ayo Makun popularly known by his stage name, AY, shared a throwback photo that fetch him the award of most fashionable Male student during his days in the university.
Looks like he is still shock to have won the award…

He wrote :

i need somebody to tell me how on earth was i winning the award for the Most Fashionable Male Student in Delta State University, Abraka? #throwbackthursday

source;:::https://royalsgist.com/2017/10/12/ay-shares-throwback-photo-fetch-award-fashionable-student/

Re: AY Share's Throwback Photo That Fetch Him The Award Of Most Fashionable Student by Veraatabeh(f): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Cute

(1) (Reply)

Watch Trending Video Of A Drunk Man / 14 Years After ‘nipplegate,’ Fans Demand #justiceforjanet At Super Bowl LII / Https://tubidy.zone/like-you-justin-bieber-mp3-song-download/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.