Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Mo Abudu Listed Among 25 Most Powerful Women In Global TV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Listed Among 25 Most Powerful Women In Global TV (297 Views)

Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Abudu Listed Among 25 Most Powerful Women In Global TV by MrNollyzone: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chief executive officer of EbonyLife Television (EL TV), Mosunmola Abudu, popularly known as Mo, has been listed among 25 most powerful women in global TV by renowned show business magazine, ‘Hollywood Reporter’.

The Nigerian talk show host and media personality was credited has been at the forefront of media innovation on the African continent, including hosting a talk show “Moments with Mo”.

The film division of EbonyLife was credited with the co-production of the 2016 Nollywood hit movie, ‘The Wedding Party’ which reportedly made more than $1.3 million at the Nigerian box office.

Her goal for the coming year: “To successfully produce Africa’s first sci-fi TV series.”
Reacting on her twitter handle, Mo described her listing and recognition as an honour and rare privilege and also expressed gratitude to God, family, friends, fans and well wishers.

It’s such an honor and privilege to be included in The Hollywood Reporter’s review of the TOP 25 WOMEN IN GLOBAL TV. https:///pXvtkfGreT

— Mo Abudu (@MoAbudu) October 12, 2017
“It’s an honor to continue to fly the flag for Nigeria and the continent. I continue to give God all the glory.

“Thank you Lord and a big thank you to the EbonyLife team, my family and friends, partners and sponsors who give me so much support,” Mo said.

http://news.nollyzone.com/mo-abudu-listed-among-25-powerful-women-global-tv/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Mo Abudu Listed Among 25 Most Powerful Women In Global TV by Gracyswizy(f): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
I will definitely be on that list one day.
Re: Mo Abudu Listed Among 25 Most Powerful Women In Global TV by Evablizin(f): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wow nice.
Re: Mo Abudu Listed Among 25 Most Powerful Women In Global TV by MustiizRaja(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
I swear I really don't know why I love this woman soo much
but she keeps playing my heart like it's candy crush
Mo' Abudu

(1) (Reply)

Video: Wizkid Performs At The Future HNDRXX Tour In London / Gender Disappointment Is Real... / Buy '' Jungle Bunch '' Movie Ticket Online Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.