Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

N20 Million Bribe: Kogi State Govornor's Policeman Beats Daily Post Reporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N20 Million Bribe: Kogi State Govornor's Policeman Beats Daily Post Reporter (307 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N20 Million Bribe: Kogi State Govornor's Policeman Beats Daily Post Reporter by legenduq(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
KOGI STATE GOV. YAHAYA BELLO POLICEMAN BEATS DAILY POST REPORTER WALE ODUNSI OVER N20 MILLION BRIBE TO BE OFFERED TO JOURNALISTS AS INVITED MEMBERS REFUSED TO REPORT INCIDENT

All hell was let loose on Wednesday when one of the Policemen attached to the Kogi State Governor; Mr Yahaya Bello went gaga and descended on one of the journalists, Mr Wale Odunsi who is Deputy Editor of Daily Post for daring to ask for direction. According to Wale “when I got there, I called the Special Assistant to the Governor on New Media, Joel Odaudu Minister that I was on my way to the Government House. “I got there and walked towards the gate. As I approached the gate directly opposite entrance of the governor’s wife office entrance, one of the protocol officials wearing White native charged towards me. “In an unruly manner, he queried why I was trying to barge into the premises. So I asked ‘Oga, you didn’t have to shout at me like that. I was only looking for whom to ask for direction’. “Apparently infuriated by my guts, he dragged and pushed me away. Within seconds, a mobile policeman got up and slapped me. He used abusive words and warned me to move away. But I kept asking what I did to warrant the treatment.

Read more at: http://secretsreporter.com/near-6ft-kogi-state-gov-yahaya-bello-policeman-beats-daily-post-reporter-wale-odunsi-n20-million-bribe-offered-journalists-invited-members-refused-report-incident/

Re: N20 Million Bribe: Kogi State Govornor's Policeman Beats Daily Post Reporter by Fidelismaria: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
anytin goes in zoogeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sagay Reveals His Relationship With Former Gov. Of Bayelsa, Late Alamieyeseigha / Federal Government And Oyo State Government Partnering On Technical Innovation / Delsu: Delta Government Urges Deltans To Disregard Delsu Fees Increament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.