Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,341 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Now The North Wants BREAK UP Of Nigeria? FG Free Inamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now The North Wants BREAK UP Of Nigeria? FG Free Inamdi Kanu (364 Views)

2023: Why The North Wants Amaechi To Replace Buhari / Why North Wants To Continue Ruling Nigeria - Ex-minister, Akinyemi / 2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now The North Wants BREAK UP Of Nigeria? FG Free Inamdi Kanu by Totodude: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
After following the recent out come of the NEF conference, and listening to the words of their elders making this affirmative statement that they want brake up
SOURCE:https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/break-nigeria-go-back-regionalism-ango-abdullahi/amp/#ampshare=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/break-nigeria-go-back-regionalism-ango-abdullahi/

And I quote "Abdullahi, who noted that the best option for the country was to return to 1914 or 1960, said: “Let us go our separate ways. If on the other hand we give credit to the British and our founding fathers (and they deserve credit), and we cannot contain restructuring based on what existed in 1914, we should go back to 1960 when the country operated regions. The north is not afraid of getting our north back.”

I began to ask my self why is FG still after kanu?

(1) (Reply)

Abia State School Empty Because Of Fear Of Monkey Pox Vaccination / CPA Appoints Kogi Speaker As Executive Committee Member To Represent N Central / Customs Intercept 27 Hilux Pick-up Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.