Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,719 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) (58859 Views)

Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) / Imohimi Edgar Speaks On Tagbo, DJ Olu & Chime Amaechina's Death (Video) / Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Just about a week after his mysterious deaths, Davido's friend, Chime Amaechina is set to be buried on Saturday.

Chime Amaechi would be taken to his hometown Ifitedunu in Anambra State.

The twenty three year old friends were found lifeless in the early hours of last Saturday and the autopsy to determine the cause of their deaths is inconclusive as of now.

In an exclusive conversation with NET earlier in the week, Chime Amaechi‘s family dismissed allegations that the deaths could have been caused by a drug overdose. ‘My late son was not a drug user. Like me he didn’t even drink and when he did, it was always in very small quantities. He was a level-head, nice human being.Even when he left school and started business, he would always let me know his next line of action, so I am surprised that these lies are being spread about him’, his father said.

He went on to insist that he was skeptical about autopsy being conducted.

http://thenet.ng/2017/10/davidos-friends-dj-olu-and-chime-to-be-buried-october-12-14/

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rip!

6 Likes

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Woly: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Make young people searve God when dem young dem no go hear,na hot drinks, women, love of money and drugs dem go dey searve ... 3 young guys just died like that!!! Hmmmmmm!!!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
This young boy

If to say he was in his house minding his business,death wouldn't have come

RIP

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Homeboiy: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
This guy 23yrs

Hmmm

RIP bra

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by temitemi1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
RIP to the dead...
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Folani2: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Woly:
Make young people searve Gid when dem young dem no go hear,na hot drinks, women, love of money and drugs dem go dey searve ... 3 young guys just died like that!!! Hmmmmmm!!!
Ur hrad
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by pretty16(f): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
May his soul RIP.
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Divay22(f): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rest in peace..
God accept your soul.
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by jeeqaa7(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
From tagbo to dj olu to Chime. They all looked sickly..

Young energy lost!

Youths have got to sit up, take care of your life

We are in the last days

5 Likes

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Woly:
Make young people searve Gid when dem young dem no go hear,na hot drinks, women, love of money and drugs dem go dey searve ... 3 young guys just died like that!!! Hmmmmmm!!!
Mbok this your English.

12 Likes

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by arthurflex(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rest on bro.
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Infajay(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Every soul shall taste death

4 Likes

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Painful death, rip
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by slex(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
I thought it was Tagbo that was the ex not chime or am i mixing them up?

RIP to CHime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by wolextayo: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
And some people are still booking space here even on a 'RIP' thread.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
R.I.P chime
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by JoshMedia: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rest in peace Mr

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
We will all die one day. I decree long live to everyone reading this, we will never die young. #Sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by wellmax(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chime isn't Caroline boyfriend.

Bloogers stop the lies

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by kay29000(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Are you sure the Chime guy was Davido's friend? Because he was DJ Olu's friend doesnt mean he was Davido's friend also.

4 Likes

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wrong caption. This isn't Caroline's boyfriend. The mod sef wey rush this one come FP, nawa to you o.
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by teacherbim(f): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rip brothers,this should be a lesson to all especially the young ones,stay away from hards drug pls,,it has no advantages,we shall not die but live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by mummyjayson(f): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
smh,,,,, pipo wey wan use first to comment build house

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by babkunlex(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
RIP to the death
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by mindurbiz(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
RIP
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
slex:
I thought it was Tagbo that was the ex not chime or am i mixing them up?

RIP to CHime

Was about typing this.

The mods should edit it asap.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by policy12: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Let respect the dead like a candle in the wind....

Vanity Upon Vanity all is....

Vanity all is Vanity....

R. I. P like candle in the wind...A day beckon when u will no longer exist
Even as our name won't longer be on life list
A day friends and families we try to wake
But the cake of life we can't bake
When my meal will be serve,
And all I have labour will be preserve.

Though I live as if I own the world
Little did I know my stories will be told
When am gone..a friend will dial my phone,
Dead, buried and gone.
A journey to an unknown world and ferry with a new being.

Imagine a world without me and u,
Imagine that beautiful home without you,
Imagine all u labour for been share by families members you don't even know,
Imagine ur certificate Lying useless in your briefcase
Imagine the stage of the living without ur acts,
Imagine the script without ur role
Imagine the song without ur theme,
Imagine the rhythms without ur beats,
Imagine the lyrics of life without ur words,
Imagine letters of life's without ur pen.

Imagine your wardrobe without ur robes,
Imagine makeup without ur face,
Behold ur beauty/handsomeness,
Given way to rust,
Imagine all ur taste turning to dust.

Imagine facebook without ur likes and login,
Imagine instagram without ur pics,
Imagine twitter without ur tweets,
Imagine Julia without ur orders,
Imagine a nairaland without ur comments.

Imagine ur bed without ur body,
Imagine ur mirror without ur image,
Imagine laughter without ur jokes,
Imagine ur treasures without ur takes
Alas who told u we owns the world?

Little wonder a wise king once said vanity upon vanity all is vanity, sometime ago a world was without me and you..in some few yrs to come there will be a world without me or u.

Will the world pause if my heart pulse cease?
When my breath cease will the fun also cease?
Will men still hustle, when I stop living?
How will the look like without my presence?

When I finish telling my stories,
Will I ever wear the crown of glory,
When the roll is call upon yonder,
Will I look awe and wonder,
Where there will be testimony without mourning,
Tears without fear,
where lies gain without pain and,
the stars without scars.

Every moment I live it become clearer to me that am just a passer by in this world,
So no matter the lengthy of yrs I spent I must leave,
For both great and small av come and gone,
If only I realise that am only on a journey and soon I will return home may be the better for me...
If only I realise earlier that aiye yi asan ni!!!!

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Arafat Dies In Motorbike Accident (Photos) / Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me / Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.