Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Oh Naija!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Oh Naija!!! (693 Views)

Oh! My God, This Is So Hilarious, You Need To See It Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Naija!!! by gflames89(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Just took this pics some minutes ago at jobele,Oyo state. I believe the guy who built this had a big dream but he had to abandon his dreams at his backyard because our leaders don't appreciate raw talents #Godhelpthosewithbigdreams

1 Like

Re: Oh Naija!!! by greatnaija01: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
people think its LEADERS that are to sponsor their dreams or give them recognition BUT ITS NOT...... build it and fly it and the world will recognize u.... NO ONE OWES U ANYTHING
Re: Oh Naija!!! by gflames89(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
greatnaija01:
people think its LEADERS that are to sponsor their dreams or give them recognition BUT ITS NOT...... build it and fly it and the world will recognize u.... NO ONE OWES U ANYTHING
You are 101% wrong. Do you know the amount it takes to build just an aircraft? And besides he built this with local materials and expertise he needs an advance knowledge on building on aircraft. This guy lives in a mud house for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Oh Naija!!! by greatnaija01: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
TA FORGET THAT THING O.... steve jobs, bill gates, etc all the peeps we look up to in inventions NEVER EVER NEEDED THE GOVERNMENT TO COMPLETE THEIR PET PROJECTS OOOOOO so pls check through history cos the facts are everywhere.

gflames89:

You are 101% wrong. Do you know the amount it takes to build just an aircraft? And besides he built this with local materials and expertise he needs an advance knowledge on building on aircraft. This guy lives in a mud house for crying out loud
Re: Oh Naija!!! by gflames89(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
greatnaija01:
TA FORGET THAT THING O.... steve jobs, bill gates, etc all the peeps we look up to in inventions NEVER EVER NEEDED THE GOVERNMENT TO COMPLETE THEIR PET PROJECTS OOOOOO so pls check through history cos the facts are everywhere.

Lols make your findings right can you google how much it costs to build an aircraft? This is a local invention and this kind of invention requires a lot of energy,funds and research to hit international standard this inventor I can bet with my life don't have up to 50k for account. I rest my case
Re: Oh Naija!!! by greatnaija01: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
pls I am a graduate and check my posts I make lots of cash thanks to BITCOIN and I have many nairaland links where inventions have been made without GOVERNMENT.... there is something called PROTOTYPE... if he knows how to make it fly then a MAKE SHIFT WILL DO... he does not have to make it so BIG but no one will sponsor what is not working or what is not PROVEN....

there is nothing like BENEFIT OF DOUBT.

gflames89:

Lols make your findings right can you google how much it costs to build an aircraft? This is a local invention and this kind of invention requires a lot of energy,funds and research to hit international standard this inventor I can bet with my life don't have up to 50k for account. I rest my case
Re: Oh Naija!!! by dabigjoe6(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
greatnaija01:

The people mentioned above were all from an enabling environment.

(1) (Reply)

Top 100 Technology Facts / Scorpion Killed / Israel Becomes Seventh Nation To Orbit The Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.