Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,135 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

"Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (65478 Views)

Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Davido Joins Cardi B, Krept & Konan, Stormzy On Stage At #moboawards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
GetMeRight:

Feel his pain? You have concluded your own investigation or you're just the trusting type that trusts people at random?

i don't think you guys know anything than tarnishing image, good one to be precise
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Nackzy: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
How she exposes her breast alone shows that she's a prostitute... I don't see any difference Between a cultist and a prostitute...
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by ivolt: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Another olunloyo in the making
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Abudu2000(m): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
I knew it. Axemen are all ritualists!!! Davido has been an axeman for long not today but I thought he was doing differently now that he has little change.. his other gee spesh I do see them in their nonsense settings na but their cup go full soon.. I'm sure they tried to innitiate that poor dude and he refused so they dumped his dead ass on the gates of a hospital after harvesting his stuffs..he is afonja now so we know them Wella...someone quote me with that meme abeg... I'm in my house oo incase....
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Abudu2000(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nackzy:
How she exposes her breast alone shows that she's a prostitute... I don't see any difference Between a cultist and a prostitute...
at least she's being truthful and maybe she's has been fvcked by Davido that's where she knew.. grin
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Abudu2000(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bullhari007:
ritualism is their god given talent, no matter how small they are you can't take it away from them... turtle ninja more 30b for your head... bloody ritualist
lwkmd bro u r sick grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Abudu2000(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:
nbm is not an occultic fratenity.like ogboni and the rest

but people always die on initiation day and they dump and bury them inside the bush
Abi oo my brother, I have heard about their ritualistic activities for long but now it is confirmed...Davido f up by involving wih them at first and now they are collecting blood from the poor boy anyhow
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Many of these girls who av DM Davido with no response now taking their pound of flesh because of Davidos own carelessness.

Its a pity

Many of her likes plenty for NL.

one Misjay or so is their leader here

jealous Oloshos
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Jideloye(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
This pipu will not kuku kill me undecided
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by chiraqDemon(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Davido na aiye nau. Na today Una know. See these ppl de talk o.
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by jrusky(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello hello hello guys bear the the word of wisdom * to some the person that posted this thread might look silly but in real sense he or she is not the truth is Davido has joined the illimunati or illulimunasty and that is the truth* but can't say that was why his 3 friends died but my advise his all you that love following celebrities be very careful most of these guys are seriously in cult and cultism can not be completed without shedding human blood stay away from any celebrity you can not trust.

Google is your friend check Davido name clearly on the list of illuminati or illimunamadness or whatever damn they call themselves.

Take it or bust it. The more you look the less you see.
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
David will come out very strong & very wise. This is a stage where life presents him an opportunity to think deeply & make necessary correction before moving to the next phase of his life. He is a young boy, he needs to remember the son of whom he is according to Yoruba adage. He needs to be careful of the kind of friends that surround him. Nigeria has people with bitterness, vendetta emanating from tribal inferiority & sentiments. You will find them everywhere always looking for cheap opportunity. The last of these their behavior is the Baru Kachikwu NNPC saga.

For the second time, I will repeat my earlier posting.

God is very good to Davido for allowing him to pass through this experience so as to know about life & human beings. He is still young boy & needs to learn at home instead of all this useless celebrity life. I am sure nobody is happy about this kind of life he is living among the old generation in his family.

Even his grandfather, the first republic politician & a senator of the first republic will not be happy in his grave. Looking at Otedola's daughter as well as a DJ, it saddens a lot of people from Epe axis & business families. This is not our (yoruba) culture. It exposes the family to a lot of risks especially in Nigeria where we have tribal envy & hatred.

Davido, is a young boy who needs to be taught some lessons at home by elders about Nigeria. I remember during Abacha regime when Nigeria was having diplomatic problems with most developed countries and it was very difficult to obtain visa. Unknown to Alaafin, somebody in his entourage included somebody's name for visa. This person was caught carrying drug. This time, Alaafin was fighting Abacha govt. Lawyers in UK who volunteered to defend the case was rejected by the drug career in the entourage citing that they are yorubas. He said he preferred Ibo lawyers (his tribal men). Chukwumerije was the minister of information as at that time . They were all involved in that embarrassment of the Alaafin , but the UK govt defended Alaafin.

Few years back, Goldie, an actress died on her return from US having gone to attend a Grammy Award ceremony. We were told she was rushed from her home to hospital where she died. That was the story, but so many things were also around. It will take propaganda experts on bitterness mission a lot of energy to occupy social media space to make a living out of this, but it is not in our character & culture.

Davido, eni abi ire, ki nrin ide oru.
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by chiraqDemon(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
smith666999:
mumu corn eater... billionaire to join student cult?
Lmao. Davido is a confirmed aiye boy. You would know if u knew what to look for
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by livinbygrace: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
greatnaija01:
She is high on ROASTED CORN.... a condom could have saved us this stress.

Davido is a confirmed Axe man
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by OmoDavido(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
All this brainless hate filled Ipob terrorists self. And na person go marry this werey...
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by eziokwubundunuwa: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
I don't know of Davido but his friend Tagbo is a very well known "Axe Lord". There is some truth in what the girl wrote.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by daniwise(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

comot here..na person way them just bam they carry am for head like davido

na even VIP Bamming himk get

Dis man.u dey play F.M?
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by dROC1: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tagbo was one of the top leaders back in our school days when he only wore black. affiliation with Davido now makes sense.

This may have been a cult killing.
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by smith666999(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lmao. Davido is a confirmed aiye boy. You would know if u knew what to look for

when did he join?
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by MrOnPoint(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
People join cult and keep it away from the public eye, but Davido as an ABOVE THE LAW is making his own public
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by daniwise(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Blaaaaack axe cool

Sharrap dia
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Towapa: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Because Davido refused to bleep u
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by justiceelvis: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Are you interested in joining the great Illuminati, here is a life transforming opportunity into the world of the rich, you will be given 250,000 dollars monthly as a salary as a membership blessings, powerful and famous. Inbox, US
OR WHATS-APP +2348082075814
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Cloud007: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
FroshJaynex:
To slap her face with that corn just day hungry me!
hummm....na to hug her dey worry you joor tongue tongue grin
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Bullhari007(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Abudu2000:
lwkmd bro u r sick grin grin

Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by omuo1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
I believe Nigeria police will surely respect the service and they will surely do justice with this issue
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Kilanee: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
CyberGypsy:
kisswow, she is cute
with her flat breast??
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by mikano001: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
point of correction NBM is nt a secret cult

2 Likes

Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Iseoluwani: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
paradigmshift:
davido na aye man now, na today you know ba.

Who be this Jew man
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by naijalo: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by donnish69: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
undecided if Evans kidnap this one...Shey he bad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) / The Shameful Fall Of TerryG: A Lesson For Commercial Artistes / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.