Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Vote, Captain Blue, For Best Afro Pop Singles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vote, Captain Blue, For Best Afro Pop Singles (318 Views)

No Davido's "Na We Get Amapiano" As S. Africa Wins Best Afro Grammy Award (PICS) / Broda Shaggi Vs Poco Lee | Which Of Them Has The Best Afro Dancing Stepbroda Sha / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote, Captain Blue, For Best Afro Pop Singles by GISTLIFE(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Good Morning, My Name is Mikael Awoniyi , Stage name is Captain Blue, I am a born Nigerian (Kogi), My Passion is Music and Media and I've been doing Music for a while now, I am a versatile Music Artiste, and am Still a work in Progress

if you reading this message you are very special to me.

My aim is to put Nigerian Music in The forefront where it should be in the World, My Genre of Music is Afro-pop mixed with Rap. Music to me is A Healing and Liberating Tool, not just Sound

I wanna say thank you to all who have been supporting me from the scratch, Downloading my Songs , Watching My Video, Recommending me for Performances and Criticizing my works to make me a better Artiste. I really Appreciate you all.

I've been Nominated for The Top Naija Music Award 2017 in the Best Afro-Pop Single Category. You guys are the reason why the song "In Love" was Nominated cos without you there's no Captain Blue!

I need your support , I need your Votes , I need your Rebroadcasting this Award to your friends to vote also.

If I win , we both win together, I believe in you just as you believe in me

Pls Vote , Vote , Vote

Help me make this Dream a reality, More Awards are still coming believe me I never disappoint!

Together we can do it

#TeamCaptainBlue

Help make this little Kogi Boy's dreams come thru just by voting , it is free!!!

Click on This Link for Everyday Vote �� http://topnaijamusicawards.com/vote/afropopsingle2/

��Pls Show me love by Voting and Reposting on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter you can tag me @iamcaptainblue or Awoniyi Mikael Mayode

Looking forward to your support
Re: Vote, Captain Blue, For Best Afro Pop Singles by midolian(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Is this the captain blue i know?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Star Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Denies Rumors About Her Getting Engaged [her Words] / Is There Anyone Here In London? / PURC Staff Hold Thanksgiving Prayer Service After Their Boss Was Sacked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.