Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Airtel New Offer: "#doanyhow" Now Offering 10x Bonus On All Recharge For All Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel New Offer: "#doanyhow" Now Offering 10x Bonus On All Recharge For All Sim (1071 Views)

Airtel 8x Data And Airtime Bonus On ALL Recharge – See How To Activate It / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days / MTN 2000% Bonus On Recharge For 3 Months!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel New Offer: "#doanyhow" Now Offering 10x Bonus On All Recharge For All Sim by bumi10(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Airtel New Offer - "#DoAnyHow" Now Offering 10x Bonus On All Recharges For All Sims

Things just keep getting better for those heavy data users and frequent callers. Airtel Nigeria has just launched a new package - SmartRecharge (DoAnyhow).

This new offer gives subscribers 10 times of what they recharged for voice and data. This package seems to be an upgraded version of Airtel ‘OvaJara x8’ Bonus on SmartConnect 4.0 that offers 8x more on the amount you recharge.

The latest Airtel SmartRecharge offers 10 times value (bonus) on all airtime purchase. Bonus for data can be used to download and surf online while bonus for the call can be used to call to all networks in Nigeria.

Here's how it works;

Note that it is not a tariff plan, but a package, when you activate SmartRecharge and it doesn't select sims.

₦100 recharge gives ₦500 for calls and ₦500 for data,
₦200 recharge gives ₦1000 for calls and ₦1000 for data.
₦500 recharge gives ₦2000 for calls, ₦3000 for data plus extra ₦3000 for data
₦1000 recharge gives ₦2500 for calls, ₦7500 for data plus extra ₦7500 for data
From the above examples, the more the recharge, the more the voice and data bonuses you get.

To Activate Airtel SmartRecharge Bonus

Just recharge your line using *220*rechargePIN# and your bonus will be given to you instantly.

Enjoy it while it last guys...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/airtel-new-offer-doanyhow-now-offering.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Airtel New Offer: "#doanyhow" Now Offering 10x Bonus On All Recharge For All Sim by SenorFax(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
I repeat, "Doanyhow and see Anyhow"
Re: Airtel New Offer: "#doanyhow" Now Offering 10x Bonus On All Recharge For All Sim by lastbaff(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
SenorFax:
I repeat, "Doanyhow and see Anyhow"
lolz...Zapping things I trust.

Guys, check out Airtel data bundles here:
Complete Airtel Data Plan for Android and Other Smartphones
Re: Airtel New Offer: "#doanyhow" Now Offering 10x Bonus On All Recharge For All Sim by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
It seems you don't know airtel,they will divide thel call bonus into two and favor on net calls while data will disappear like the speed of light. The 20× bonus offer is still refresh in the memory of some of us.
Re: Airtel New Offer: "#doanyhow" Now Offering 10x Bonus On All Recharge For All Sim by iliyande(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Do not be deceived grin
The speed at which the credit disappeared from my phone yesterday when I tried the 100 recharge is comparable to a blink of light.

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday sale.....Vivo 8L Full Specifications (3Gb) / I Need To Buy A Good Phone / Help, What Does This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.