Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Angelina Jolie Talks Women's Rights As Harvey Weinstein 'sexual Assault Scandal' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Talks Women's Rights As Harvey Weinstein 'sexual Assault Scandal' (314 Views)

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Talks Women's Rights As Harvey Weinstein 'sexual Assault Scandal' by donoluwaseyi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Angelia is one of many A-listers to have come out to speak about women's right as they been deprived of their rights these days.

The Changeling actress said: "If my life experience has taught me anything, it is only what you stand for, and what you choose to stand against, that defines you."
She added: "Women make up most of the world's poor... when the environment is damaged - for example when fishing stocks are destroyed, wildlife is killed by poachers, or tropical forests are bulldozed - it deepens their poverty.
"Women's education and health are the first things to suffer."
https://seyivibes..com.ng/2017/10/angelina-jolie-talks-womens-rights-as.html

(1) (Reply)

You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago-reekado Banks To Producer Hailing Him Now / SIA Drop Christmas Songs Already / #paradise_papers: PRESSURES FOR Queen Elizabeth To Face Fraud Trial Increases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.