Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,565 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (57877 Views)

Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing / Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK / Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by frankfab(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ugly looking attention seeker
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Welcomme: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Abudu2000:
All in a bid to keep her shut and cover up the truth?? I still don't get the reason for her arrest but then again what less do u expect from a tyrant govt
Your comments are always off point.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by PeacenLove2: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ms. Olunloyo is da real MVP. She's got the guts of a gazillion citizens put together ... sometimes unecessarily confrontational still da real kind of deal. #Respect! grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Chubhie: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
is that why you're having a hard on?
Hard-on shows that the whole system functions optimally.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Chubhie: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Vitupirations........ not.........vibrations

On tu itu kutu.... I.e she dey always miss-yarnn
Or maybe we miss-understand-her-yarns?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by barikay: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
ruffDiamond:
Wetin dem arrest am for exactly?? Is it that yeye case of her with that megalomaniac and kleptomaniac God of man pasta ibiyeye abi wetin he call himself undecidedna woman him type sabi raise muscle against undecided if to say kemi na OG guy like me I swear I go treat im fucck big time even from inside prison yeye man angry
I declare God's vengeance on you in Jesus name.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Venymen(m): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
So one cannot be stupid nd stay in peace again,
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Dare2Try(m): 12:08am On Oct 13, 2017
toygod2:
When I say -BU-, you should say -HA- and another man say -RI-,
Omo na ona sabi oooo

Savage, guy abeg no kill me with laugh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

shes a strong journalist..i respect her for that..but we can all agree she needs some therapy
A psychiatrist will help her. I have a friend in Benin that can treat her grin angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Lugar14(m): 3:25am On Oct 13, 2017
Prison is a wrong place for her, she to go psychiatrist hospital.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by dederocs(m): 6:13am On Oct 13, 2017
Does she get a kick off all these,cos she does not strike me as a conscious person, I think she is sad and confused.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by ghosteen(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Yabaleft's level of incompetency b alarming vis days...

dis one is stee hon the stweet....omasè oh ;DYabaleft's level of incompetency b alarming vis days...

dis one is stee hon the stweet....omasè oh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by survtony(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2017
reading through comments you realise our youths ain't ready for democracy. She is a journalist for crying out loud, why do you guys hate her so much. If uk and America should treat their journalists like this, they will all be in prison. We should never support when someone's right is being abused cause tomorrow it might be you or your loved ones then you come here to complain. If we have more journalists who are ready to take the bull by the horns, we will be in better position now.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by oodua1stson: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2017
All this courtesy a pastor who preaches forgiveness

Religion is a fraud
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Myself2(m): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2017
IAMSASHY:
So finally dey brought u out of d toilet undecided,

Buahahahahahahahahaha this woman that has no shame or dignity

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by ruffDiamond: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2017
alberson:

mumu...
ya entire family mumu no go ever do ,oya go pay am ya tithe and offerings for the next three month in advance sad insist ya pasta na confirmed perv ain't scared of marrafaka like him ..like I said na only woman Im type dicck the strong against to fight ..tell him to come and arrest me idiat ..mumudiran angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by ruffDiamond: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2017
barikay:
I declare God's vengeance on you in Jesus name.
brainwashed fool your God is a mirage ! I declare the vengeance of your family gods on your hairy asshole !ode buruku
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by PANDA2: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
survtony:
reading through comments you realise our youths ain't ready for democracy. She is a journalist for crying out loud, why do you guys hate her so much. If uk and America should treat their journalists like this, they will all be in prison. We should never support when someone's right is being abused cause tomorrow it might be you or your loved ones then you come here to complain. If we have more journalists who are ready to take the bull by the horns, we will be in better position now.

Correction: KEMI OLUNLOYO IS NOT A JOURNALIST BUT FAKE NEWS PEDDLER ALL TO GET ATTENTION AND MORE VIEWS FOR HER BLOG
SHE IS THE ONE ABUSING PEOPLE'S RIGHTS AND SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT PEOPLE
SHE IS AN EXCONVICT WHO HAS SERVED JAIL TERM IN JAMAICA
SHE WAS DEPORTED FROM CANADA
SHE HAS CRIMINAL RECORDS IN THREE STATES IN AMERICA, AND TWO OF THOSE STATES HAVE BENCH WARRANTS FOR HER ARREST.

SO PLS GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE COMING HERE TO TALK RUBBISH ABOUT WHAT WILL BE HER SITUATION IN UK AND AMERICA. SHE WAS JUST LUCKY THAT SHE WAS DEPORTED FROM CANADA BACK TO NIGERIA OTHERWISE SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PRISON IN USA.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by survtony(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Young man, I am not here to throw insults at anyone, but I think you need to get your facts right before commenting. She was deported for not renewing her visa according to what Wikipedia says, maybe you need to read about her accomplishments abroad before concluding and I bet you will be amazed. And for your information she is recognised as a journalist worldwide. Journalists all over the world must have carried one fake news or the other and they all need attention. Why don't you criticise Linda ikeji this much, afterall she has also steppped on lotta people's toe. The fact remains that our system is messed up and youths are so biased in their judgement. If we can fight and hate most of our politicians like this afterall most of them are wanted criminals abroad, we will be in a better place. Thanks
PANDA2:

Correction: KEMI OLUNLOYO IS NOT A JOURNALIST BUT FAKE NEWS PEDDLER ALL TO GET ATTENTION AND MORE VIEWS FOR HER BLOG
SHE IS THE ONE ABUSING PEOPLE'S RIGHTS AND SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT PEOPLE
SHE IS AN EXCONVICT WHO HAS SERVED JAIL TERM IN JAMAICA
SHE WAS DEPORTED FROM CANADA
SHE HAS CRIMINAL RECORDS IN THREE STATES IN AMERICA, AND TWO OF THOSE STATES HAVE BENCH WARRANTS FOR HER ARREST.

SO PLS GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE COMING HERE TO TALK RUBBISH ABOUT WHAT WILL BE HER SITUATION IN UK AND AMERICA. SHE WAS JUST LUCKY THAT SHE WAS DEPORTED FROM CANADA BACK TO NIGERIA OTHERWISE SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PRISON IN USA.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by barikay: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
ruffDiamond:
brainwashed fool your God is a mirage ! I declare the vengeance of your family gods on your hairy asshole !ode buruku
only the fools says there is no God. For despising the Almighty God your case will be worse than that of Nebuchadnezzar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos / Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.