Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. (604 Views)

Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar / Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities / Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. by TheLawTheLegal: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday approved the nomination of Prof. Isa Hayatu Chiroma as the new Director-General of the Nigerian Law School.

According to a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, Chiroma will succeed Mr. Olanrewaju Onadeko, who is due for retirement.

Chiroma is a Professor of Law, and currently the Deputy Director in charge of the Yola Campus of the Nigerian Law School.

He hails from Adamawa State.

http://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-appoints-new-dg-for-law-school/

http://saharareporters.com/2017/10/12/president-buhari-reappoints-orji-sovereign-wealth-fund-md-approves-chiroma-nigerian-law

cc: Richiez, Fynestboi,
olawalebabs lalasticlala.
Re: Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Always Northerner angry angry
Re: Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. by Promxy94(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wow that's nice
But hope it won't affect the resumption of students for this session
Re: Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. by Estellar: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. by LUGBE: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
,Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. by BlackDBagba: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ok.
Re: Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. by TheLawTheLegal: 6:58am On Oct 13, 2017
Promxy94:
Wow that's nice But hope it won't affect the resumption of students for this session
It is unlikely that it will affect it.
Re: Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. by TheLawTheLegal: 7:03am On Oct 13, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Always Northerner angry angry
Lol. He will be replacing a Yoruba man.
I am not too sure an Igbo man has been the DG, at least in the recent time.
Re: Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. by abujamal: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2017
I'm an apc but I hate the way and manner buhari is doing about appointment, always northerners, too bad for Nigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. by TheLawTheLegal: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2017
abujamal:
I'm an apc but I hate the way and manner buhari is doing about appointment, always northerners, too bad for Nigeria
Lol.
It is called change.
And to even think that this prof is not the most senior at the law school.
Re: Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. by Isokowadoo: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Buhari Is Bad Business fr Any entity

(1) (Reply)

Unn Releases Her Merit Admission List For 2017/2018 Academic Session / UNILAG 2017/2018 First Batch Admission List Released / "I Did Not Set Out To Break Any Record" Says Ozibo Ozibo Ekele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.