Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release (28403 Views)

Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries / Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) / Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by jrusky(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
To be honest this EFCC are just bunch of idiots working as idiots living like idiots and will probably be disgrace soon like an idiots, It's a matter of time.

I still don't get it why arresting these people serving on state level I still don't get it and ikoyi million dollars still under the carpet and another mind blowing $26 billion gone to the wind and EFCC are sleeping but can go to opposition state and be arresting state officials.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by Pat081: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Is dat wot dey re celebrating??
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by 9japrof(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
deepwater:

come close, let me reveal a secret to you.
BUHARI is not GOD!!! Redeem your self from mental slavery, no one would do this for you.

whine and whine kor
wine and dine ni

Looks like your brain dey pain you na, have u eaten this evening cos I guess it has blurred your comprehension skills. Did you see any statement pointing to the fact that I attributed any godlike trait to Buhari.

Just stating the obvious on how Nigerian politics operate, but I guess you are a romancelander so what I say might sound alien to you.

Please stop convulsing on what u know little about...
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by eluquenson(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Association of Ekiti thieves
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by johnsondbolaji(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
ET`S DOWNLOAD THIS APP, AND SHARE WIT OUR FRIENDS, EASY FOR JOB HUNT MAY GOD HELP US.

http://app.mainspringblog.com/fastjob-ng-free-android-app/
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by meforyou1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
9japrof:
Fayose as much as I like your style, I know your days are numbered, buhari must make a lesson out of you. All these arrests are pointing to the fact that yours is the offing waiting for you. Handover government, immunity leaves you and then federal hammer would fall on you

Buhari na Fulani herdsmen wey forgiveness no dey e dictionary, ask Dansuki e go tell you, what it means for federal might to fall on you.

Fayose 2018, would be your year I swear, you would whine and whine to high heavens and nobody would hear your cry, even PDP wouldn't save you then
abet keep quiet. Fulani doesn't have forgiveness? Who has? Buhari can only get 5% vote in igboland because never we forget not forgive what he did to ignore in 1967. Cast vote in igboland today, buhari wount get 2%. Igbos don't forget not forgive
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by onyokometer: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
9japrof:
Fayose as much as I like your style, I know your days are numbered, buhari must make a lesson out of you. All these arrests are pointing to the fact that yours is the offing waiting for you. Handover government, immunity leaves you and then federal hammer would fall on you

Buhari na Fulani herdsmen wey forgiveness no dey e dictionary, ask Dansuki e go tell you, what it means for federal might to fall on you.

Fayose 2018, would be your year I swear, you would whine and whine to high heavens and nobody would hear your cry, even PDP wouldn't save you then
Hahahahahah my brother you are right but have you heard the word 'man propose and God disposes' . God no de sleep.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
9japrof:

Baba waiting patiently for him....bubu no dey forgive
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by billyG(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
i think he shld make dem a deities.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by 9japrof(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
onyokometer:

Hahahahahah my brother you are right but have you heard the word 'man propose and God disposes' . God no de sleep.

God no dey put mouth for politicians matter cos all of em. I mean all of them are thieves and evil so God no go back fayose on this one
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by 9japrof(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
meforyou1:
abet keep quiet. Fulani doesn't have forgiveness? Who has? Buhari can only get 5% vote in igboland because never we forget not forgive what he did to ignore in 1967. Cast vote in igboland today, buhari wount get 2%. Igbos don't forget not forgive

Unfortunately nwannem, buhari does not need your votes to win because he would get his block votes from the north and south west. South East na to use balance winning a certain percentage from each region
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
hmmmmm.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by samev(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
#uzon

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by Mzflow(f): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Very foolish people, teachers had to close earlier today to welcome them. Ekiti people matter they always weak me.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by samev(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
mechanics:
hmmmmm.
lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by samev(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
samev:
#uzon
Ekiti people and free rice be like 5 and 6
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by GavelSlam: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
guy1234:

Its called gathering evidence. They would have spilled something during their two weeks vacation with EFCC.

Fayose should reward them with car gifts as usual
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by PHILipu1(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
ayoxxzbaba:
Hate him or not, d man is really giving APC a slepless night. Ds is democracy n we need such.

If ds man n his people had kept mute... Ds people might still b in d custody of EFCC..... U might nt understand sha

igboya loogun
Did EFCC tell you that they wanted to keep them and be feeding them everyday?
They just wanted to get information from them,those informations will be needed when Fayose will no longer be governor and no more immunity.
He can keep fooling himself but 2018 is around the corner and that is when he will know the information this people gave EFCC.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by lekancaring(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2017
9japrof:

the man offend you personally or you are fighting for APC lat us know
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by mechanics(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2017
samev:

lol
Am surprise he's celebrating them, when he should be sober owing workers salaries..
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2017
yes that's for being loyal. .I mean very loyal and not betraying or disclosing the state financial secrets
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by NoRetreat(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2019
Kudos to EFCC for her swiftness in investigating the monumental fraud on kwarans! But, the Agency is yet to investigate the Bullion van that disappeared into Bourdillion Ikoyi on the eve of General Election. Who owns the cash in it? Why was it withdrawn ?what was the source of income of the owner? And other relevant enquiry so as to make the investigation fair and transparent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Court Stops Obiano From Campaigning As APGA Candidate / Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun / Can Someone Explain These Terms "recurrent" & "capital" Expenditure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.