Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

"How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" (1617 Views)

Can Someone Explain To Me How Binance Is Killing Our Economy / Jumia Shares Drop 17% After Q2 Results, Investors React Negatively / Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Adieza(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Many of my followers may not be old enough to know this. But in 1980 the Naira was actually egual to the USD. They call this parity. Today I will tell you how religion and the fake pastors play major role in the economic backwardness in Nigeria.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=280036359169146&id=158338594672257
Watch The video Below on How Pastor Played Major Role In Our Economic Backwardness in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mspQhDc_BY

Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by ChineseBuggati3(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Op you are stupid beyond imagination,in fact you should not be among sane people, so it pastors that made you hungry, jobless, stupid, ignorant , immoral and low intelligence quotient

1 Like

Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Nbote(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
OP u were actually making sense until u mentioned how pastors and religious leaders led to economic backwardness. Abeg since wen is it d duty of pastors and religious leaders to make policies for d nation? Or since wen do dey reside in Aso rock
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by aribisala0(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adieza:
Many of my followers may not be old enough to know this. But in 1980 the Naira was actually egual to the USD. They call this parity. Today I will tell you how religion and the fake pastors play major role in the economic backwardness in Nigeria.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=280036359169146&id=158338594672257
Not true in `1980 dollar was not up to 1 naira
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Adieza(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
aribisala0:
Not true in `1980 dollar was not up to 1 naira
Can you provide your evidence sir? I will be awaiting sir.
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by TechPanda(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
This Is Interesting,
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Adieza(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
cc: lalasticlala and mynd44 cc: seun and maclatunji
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by hisgrace090: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Even at that Nigeria was into austerity measure due to hunger.
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
teacher: Aphos, what is the definition of government
Aphos: simple, it is the problem of the people by the people for the people.
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nbote:
OP u were actually making sense until u mentioned how pastors and religious leaders led to economic backwardness. Abeg since wen is it d duty of pastors and religious leaders to make policies for d nation? Or since wen do dey reside in Aso rock

Have u ever heard of organized criminals, well most churches in Nigeria nowadays are been controlled by organized criminals
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Nbote(m): 1:46am On Oct 13, 2017
muyo2001:

Have u ever heard of organized criminals, well most churches in Nigeria nowadays are been controlled by organized criminals

And dey have somehow connived to lead to d downfall of d naira?
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Adieza(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2017
Nbote:

And dey have somehow connived to lead to d downfall of d naira?
They contributed greatly.
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Kol: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nice topic. And you are very correct!! But please edit the thread for grammatical error to attract more comments.

It should be : "How Nigerian Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy".

My own comment: Nigerian Pastors are responsible for at least 75% of the problems we currently have in Nigeria. They are simply criminals. All of them. And the people paying money to them in the name of tithes are either idiots or simply ignorant and will remain so in this incarnation..Period!!
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Adieza(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kol:
Nice topic. And you are very correct!! But please edit the thread for grammatical error to attract more comments.

It should be : "How Nigerian Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy".

My own comment: Nigerian Pastors are responsible for at least 75% of the problems we currently have in Nigeria. They are simply criminals. All of them. And the people paying money to them in the name of tithes are either idiots or simply ignorant and will remain so in this incarnation..Period!!

Thank you.
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Adieza(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
cc: lalasticlala and mynd44 Kindly push to front page, Let the people know the truth.
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Adieza(m): 9:52am On Nov 06, 2017
cc: lalasticlala and mynd44 cc: madridguy and sarrki
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by madridguy(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Observing from mango tree tongue
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Queenlovely(f): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2017
God bless Nigeria
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Evablizin(f): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
They have come again.
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by sarrki(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2017
Op I agree with you

Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Adieza(m): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2017
cc:olly6559 analar , Kesterkendra , Tunjasko , ClintonNzedimma , kent2cky , Emassive , atomicdele , nigeriafarmer , virtuejoan , FriendNG , EFEbbnaija and Lordsirkay20
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by imhere: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2017
John chapter 1:1-12. Read and be saved
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by tbibuzz(m): 5:42am On Nov 07, 2017
Kol:

u know y I like God ,baba no go force u to believe it is very optional to believe in tithing d bible States it DAT ur robbing God if u don't tithe it not ur business wot d pastors do wit d moni ur own NA to obey God Nd tithe and he will bless u for it NA so own mumu say make pastors use tithe to repair Nigerian roads (shan George) anoda one day make dem use d moni buy alchol for church NA wa o mumu dey trend now no b lie
Re: "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" by Stdaviding(m): 12:49am On Nov 08, 2017
.. Coming back to comment

(1) (Reply)

Top Sites You Can Work For People On To Earn Money. / Fx Both Offshore And Inflow For Sale only in Abuja / The Network Marketing Company I Found Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.