Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,639 members, 7,861,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) (28466 Views)

21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) / Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) / Obituary Of The Woman Beaten To Death By Husband In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=61365056][/quote]

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
It's a lie she went to suck cassava.
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Smh... See youths of my country... A fellow youth was rescued from Kidnappers and all you guys can open your mouth to talk about is rape and sex..? Only God will help us in this Country... Now i believe our leaders aren't the real reason for our backwardness.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
balogun16:
who is this pregnant fowl? is she your girlfriend? if you can keep to my advice, then go ahead and accept her but be ready to father another man's child. men will never learn, always trusting them hoes. you don't deserve to be call a man because you are just too weak for my liking. you are a disgrace to manhood and you need to be castrated before you infect other men with your weakness virus

FOOL!

If you had any form of home training or parental guardians, your basket head would known her kidnap was no fault of hers neither did she pray for it. So she shouldn't be stigmatized. Dummy!

Jobless stupid fool like you are the ones that give nigeria bad name . Sense of reasoning & empathy is zero due to prolong smoking of bad weed.

& pregnant fowl is what? grin na curse be that? Mumu (the joker of the year award goes to you) Nincompoop!

One woman now go come introduce you as her husband last last. Chai! I pity ur generation.
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by balogun16(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Magnifik18:

FOOL!

If you had any form of home training or parental guardians, your basket head would known her kidnap was no fault of hers neither did she pray for it. So she shouldn't be stigmatized. Dummy!

Jobless stupid fool like you are the ones that give nigeria bad name . Sense of reasoning & empathy is zero due to prolong smoking of bad weed.

& pregnant fowl is what? grin na curse be that? Mumu (the joker of the year award goes to you) Nincompoop!

One woman now go come introduce you as her husband last last. Chai! I pity ur generation.

this gay again? I nor dey Bleep man nyash please let me be. is not by force to be involved in hot nyash surfing romance with you. please let me be and get my big diick off your mouth because it's too big for you to swallow
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thank God but the last pic thou

Pls help develop my blog......08039120927 cool
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by cr7austine: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
hmm,just like that, you sure say de no shift your pants sooo
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by zinizta: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
balogun16:
if I am her boyfriend, I will break up with her straight away. those kidnappers might have use her toto to play table tennis. those aboki nor dey use eyes see toto oo. with their long black condo. you can't let another man to smash you and still call your self my girlfriend . I hate girls who sleeps around with passion
So If Your GF Got Raped She Has Cheated On You?!?! With This Mind State Of Yours You Don't Deserve Any Girl.
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
balogun16:
if I am her boyfriend, I will break up with her straight away. those kidnappers might have use her toto to play table tennis. those aboki nor dey use eyes see toto oo. with their long black condo. you can't let another man to smash you and still call your self my girlfriend . I hate girls who sleeps around with passion

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
balogun16:
this gay again? I nor dey Bleep man nyash please let me be. is not by force to be involved in hot nyash surfing romance with you. please let me be and get my big diick off your mouth because it's too big for you to swallow

CLOD!

I wasn't expecting your response to make any sense so you didn't surprise me cheesy. You know what they say about "an empty gong"!

Go wash plate and baff the children balogun; night don come.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by balogun16(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Magnifik18:

CLOD!

I wasn't expecting your response to make any sense so you didn't surprise me cheesy. You know what they say about "an empty gong"!

Go wash plate and baff the children balogun; night don come.

you think I Am a boy boy like you. my wife don't control. I control my home because I am the head. I am not a weak man like who wash his wife pant for her late night ashawo work
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
balogun16:
you think I Am a boy boy like you. my wife don't control. I control my home because I am the head. I am not a weak man like who wash his wife pant for her late night ashawo work

Like seriously you are married? cheesy kai, I haven't seen the last of wonders! You don't mean it ?? cheesy

So you be somebody husband?? Yayo! I don die for laff cheesy
It's almost midnight where you are and a "supposed" married man is here exchanging shit cheesy.. I don die for laff!

NOW, listen stupid!

I have exhausted the fvck I give about the space you occupy. So fvck off and go do the needful ( wash plate and baff ur stupid generation)..

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Foodforthought:
To be corper don dey fear me o. And na we dey next batch.
get ready cheesy
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by hardbody: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
balogun16:

Did she invite the kidnap on her self.? Do you know what sleeping around means? Some kids will never grow up, or you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Balogun....your brain no dey. Receive sense abeg!!!!

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Diegoballer: 2:25am On Oct 13, 2017
They refused to go to school but they would be kidnapping a Biafran who has spent years in classroom. Useless people
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Lugar14(m): 3:04am On Oct 13, 2017
Mumu you won't relocate who are you trying to impress?
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Patokeikem: 3:44am On Oct 13, 2017
For Her To Insist In Completing The Service Without Relocating. The Journey Of Kidnapping Must Be Interesting. She Should Be Interrogated.
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by alstacs(m): 6:19am On Oct 13, 2017
balogun16:

That is a very bad thing to say, bro.
She could be your sister or girlfriend or even wife.
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by ignis: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
she does'nt look like someone dat was kidnapped...dont qoute me pls lipsrsealed
my thought exactly .... Because She was given opportunity to relocate but she declined.
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Makusidi(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Alhamdulillah
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by balogun16(m): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2017
Magnifik18:

Like seriously you are married? cheesy kai, I haven't seen the last of wonders! You don't mean it ?? cheesy

So you be somebody husband?? Yayo! I don die for laff cheesy
It's almost midnight where you are and a "supposed" married man is here exchanging shit cheesy.. I don die for laff!

NOW, listen stupid!

I have exhausted the fvck I give about the space you occupy. So fvck off and go do the needful ( wash plate and baff ur stupid generation)..
see this small boy wey him mama still dey feed dey here dey exchange word with boss like me. I nor blame u nsha na mtn, free mb wey u dey receive if you manage load 100naira card wey ur mama buy for you so that you go gree read your book nain dey cause all this one. I pray nairaland organized a party one day were me and some idiots here especially that whorish yellowwest fit meet so that I go use slap take correct una doubt. una don too dey smart follow me here, hand go catch u soon and your eyes go turn you better style
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Chukazu: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2017
What led to her been kidnapped?

Where was she kidnapped?

Who kidnapped her?

When police makes vague statement without details,how do they want others to learn and avoid the same experience
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2017
Too many idiotic and animalistic he-goats on this thread. So if na una sister them kidnap and later police rescue am, first thing you go do na to call am ugly girl or disown am? Some guys need to have their balls ripped out of their nuts sack and used to play baseball. SmH..

@Kingtom my nigger! I see you!! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2017
balogun16:
L W K M D
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by fizzy94(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Good the news made it to nairaland, my grandfather paid her ransom and took care of her medical bills. She was seriously beaten but the picture ain't clear enough for ya'll to see her face well.
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by flashmax(f): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2017
That office be like petrol bomb. see AC abeg!!!!
they dee try sha!
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
balogun16:
see this small boy wey him mama still dey feed dey here dey exchange word with boss like me. I nor blame u nsha na mtn, free mb wey u dey receive if you manage load 100naira card wey ur mama buy for you so that you go gree read your book nain dey cause all this one. I pray nairaland organized a party one day were me and some idiots here especially that whorish yellowwest fit meet so that I go use slap take correct una doubt. una don too dey smart follow me here, hand go catch u soon and your eyes go turn you better style

You're INDEED THE undisputed Big Boss. "CEO - NAIRALAND IDIOTS " Speciality - Foolish comments.

Trust me, no one " don dey smart follow you for nairaland" it's all yours. You no get rival grin & when you're gone, your headstone will read; " The Greatest Nairaland Idiot that ever lived"

Calling you an "empty gong" was indeed an understatement and I do apologize.

Btwn- so, if nairaland organise a get together event now- you go attend? You are really STUPID, jobless & frustrated.

I'm done! Congratulations, you win! "Idiot 5 - 0 Me".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) / Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.