Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Offers NG: Introducing The MarketPlace For EveryOne - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Offers NG: Introducing The MarketPlace For EveryOne (2563 Views)

Introducing The Gionee F3 Pro: A Blend Of Xiaomi 11 Ultra's Elements And Apple-i / Introducing The Beat By Dre Earbud The Bass Booster Edition / Introducing The New MTN Full Advantage Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offers NG: Introducing The MarketPlace For EveryOne by Kod3007(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello all My name is Jola Adebayo and I'm a member of the Nairaland Programming Community!(some might not know cheesy )

For the past few months I've been working alongside my partner on a way to help better the businesses of SMEs and We've built a classified ad platform for Nigerian businesses to meet their potential customers , employees or clients.
Do you know that The value of the Nigerian ecommerce sector is a worth about 4.2billion dollars [/b]and we are giving you a chance to tap into the market by offering your goods and services on our platform at no cost.

Simply Click on https://www.offers.ng

Jola Adebayo
for Offers NG|The Marketplace For Everyone

NB: Your Reviews are most welcomed!.
you can report and User experience issue on this thread or send a mail to hello@offers.ng

Re: Offers NG: Introducing The MarketPlace For EveryOne by Kod3007(m): 2:08am On Nov 14, 2017
We Have Successfully Pushed Major Updates to Our site
Watch This Space for Details
Re: Offers NG: Introducing The MarketPlace For EveryOne by bravesoul247(m): 2:59am On Nov 14, 2017
This is very nice.

1 Like

Re: Offers NG: Introducing The MarketPlace For EveryOne by Kod3007(m): 3:10am On Nov 14, 2017
bravesoul247:
This is very nice.
Thank You!
I will give you a premium spot for any of the offers posted by you
Just send me a mail with the link to your post-anjola@offers.ng

Don't forget to recommend Us to people and report any problems cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Say Goodbye To Powerbank / Alcatel Modem (s220x, X020x, X060x, X070x, X080x, X200x, X210xetc Unlock By IMEI / Gionee P4 Or Tecno H6 ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.