Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him (68035 Views)

Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by stankezzy: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
donblade85555:
wow wow wow..... Artificial intelligence is really getting better day by day.....bring the robot to Naija to replace some of our girls

Anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man in the making. visit www.laughkillme.com
oga there are more than 3 smart people seating in a room watching and answering the questions through the camera in the eyes and stomach of d doll , when u talk it will be transmitted to them then they talk back which will be transmitted to the doll and it will speak out , except when u ask some questions like how are u , what is ur name , then it will enter auto programmed answer will come out immediately
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by aku626(m): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Misplaced priorities every nook and cranny
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by bejeria101(m): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
You cant marry her o! She,s a robot! E no get hole!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
nwakibie3:
Bashir Ahmad, the Personal Assistant on New Media to president Muhammadu Buhari

Which one be new media again

The idiot in charge of BMC.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by ibinaboonline: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2017
They apparently left a part of the head open to reveal the circuits and wiring before astonished observers begin to get funny ideas, like, maybe there's an actual human being inside the plastic shell answering all those complex questions
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by Efechy(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2017
Angelanest:
Bashir Ahmad, the Personal Assistant on New Media to president Muhammadu Buhari, has revealed his encounter with a female human size robot named Sophia in Dubai. According to him, the robot virtually knows everything as she brilliantly answered many questions that were thrown her way.

Read what Bashir Ahmad shared on via his Facebook account.

Met this human-size robot, created by Hanson Robotics Limited, today at the GITEX Technology Week in Dubai. Her name is Sophia, she virtually knows everything. I asked her many questions, and she brilliantly answered. I even asked her how much she knew Nigeria, and she quickly told me basic information about Nigeria and she then said she had many friends in Nigeria and Africa including myself.

NT: She doesn’t know anything about the FUTURE.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/bashir-ahmad-meets-human-size-robot-in-dubai.html
. How can she kw antin abt d future wen all d ansas she gave him
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by Dare2Try(m): 12:18am On Oct 13, 2017
Angelanest:
Bashir Ahmad, the Personal Assistant on New Media to president Muhammadu Buhari, has revealed his encounter with a female human size robot named Sophia in Dubai. According to him, the robot virtually knows everything as she brilliantly answered many questions that were thrown her way.

Met this human-size robot, created by Hanson Robotics Limited, today at the GITEX Technology Week in Dubai. Her name is Sophia, she virtually knows everything. I asked her many questions, and she brilliantly answered. I even asked her how much she knew Nigeria, and she quickly told me basic information about Nigeria and she then said she had many friends in Nigeria and Africa including myself.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/bashir-ahmad-meets-human-size-robot-in-dubai.html

Another public stunt, anyway wetin concern me
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by eflintsone(m): 12:28am On Oct 13, 2017
hahahahaha igbos are so obsessed with Buhari ... any kind of news you alwaya find them saying shit about buhari like say na buhari cos the civil war back den...anyways its a jealous act
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by AfonjaConehead: 12:31am On Oct 13, 2017
madridguy:
Robot Sophia, my question is where is Nnamdi Kanu shocked shocked shocked

Robot Sophia: come again please,usmanDanMENTAL grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by awo666(m): 12:59am On Oct 13, 2017
I am sensing a displacement of human beings by robots and technology in the coming future.
Man is using is cognitive agency to innovate things that is smarter than him.
Man is gradually losing its value and his dominant figure. #natureisdisplacingman
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by belindar: 1:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Did he know the name of the clueless man we have as a president in Nigeria.
The man whose certificate is a joke.

The man who claimed Angela metkel is president of west Germany. Pathetic.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by October1960: 2:07am On Oct 13, 2017
The robot will win.

That robot is smarter than all Naija leaders since 1960 combined. Including their thieving ministers.

chiagozien:
I will like buhari and that robot to have a debate On how to move the Country forward.who do you think will win?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by pezeji(m): 2:10am On Oct 13, 2017
madridguy:
Come with your question.
that was a qustion
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by BenzEne1(m): 3:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Wow this brings Ex Machina into mind. AI taking over from where humans stop.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by omojeesu(m): 3:17am On Oct 13, 2017
Angelanest:

End Times demonic digital deception. Check this out:

Revelation 13:15

And he had power to give LIFE unto THE IMAGE of the beast, that IMAGE of the beast should both SPEAK, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by pointblank247(m): 5:04am On Oct 13, 2017
my people una don loose hope for this country ooooooo. choi i been think say na only Nk be rabel
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by Rikze: 5:23am On Oct 13, 2017
SmartMugu:

I'm sure the robot will need electricity to operate. In Nigeria, the robot will need to reboot 10 times before completing a statement as simple as "How are you?". NEPA go gree?

No be only that one sef.

The politicians will ask the manufacturers to customize it so that it can swallow money whenever they want hide their loot.

Human: How are you?

Robot: PDP is the reason I haven't been performing well.

Human: What has PDP done to you?

Robot: They are responsible for Baba's brain failure and My inability reason properly.

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by Nigeriadondie: 5:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Spylord48:
Oil money doing wonders yet the same money will enter the pocket of few individuals even before it will be noticed. We are cursed with bad leadership eh. Since 1960 year in year out,from one NnPc gate to another yet these criminals instead of been brought to book are busy galivating around with no iota of shame. Our universities that are supposed to be carrying out research and development are just like an empty shell with their labs filled with outdated equipment and chemicals. Even our so call professors and lecturers are not left out as some of them are using their undergraduate lecture notes to lecture students in 2017 with No iota of Shame.Nothing like innovations! just cram,enter the whole and vomit everything out and pass ur exams.
101% on point. The saddest thong is that there is no hope. Nigeria is forever doomed
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by mrymm: 5:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

101% on point. The saddest thong is that there is no hope. Nigeria is forever doomed

let's hope small and think maybe at some point we can bring chng to it
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by Nigeriadondie: 6:01am On Oct 13, 2017
mrymm:

let's hope small and think maybe at some point we can bring chng to it
Bros forget those talk of change. Do u think Nigeria is ready for change? Just like d Devil can never change same with Nigeria. It is hopeless. I ve visited UAE, Qatar, Norway and saw what these countries did with their oil wealth and that reinforced d fact that even d Devil has more hope than Nigeria. Pls browse these mentioned countries and see for yourself what oil should ve done for us
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by Zeromoney(m): 6:21am On Oct 13, 2017
Western education is forbidden - Boko Haram

The people that brought Islam keep innovating and we're forbidding education. Naija sorry o!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by ignis: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2017
madridguy:
The robot doesn't know about the dead.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by speak2me2015: 6:53am On Oct 13, 2017
And how is this supposed to be a news headline?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Now I Fully understand terminator movies, in future we shall humanoid robots like this one, babes will be obsolete, no more stds again.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2017
BenzEne1:
Wow this brings Ex Machina into mind. AI taking over from where humans stop.

Exmachine, is a prophecy that will soon manifest.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by billyG(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2017
I hope those pple will not think of making a mandroid that has a big vibrating cassava that can pfuck with getting tired,dem go spoil mkt for men 1day.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by Swaburu: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2017
That is good development for them.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by Diso60090(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2017
madridguy:
kanu nor dey your house why you dey ask stupid question
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2017
na wetin dem send u go Dubai go do? u for ko kun ask am say if datman for ask rock n.a. true true buhari be that or not and ask am where Nnamdi kanu dey. .mtchew!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by alaskido(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2017
Bashir, you would have asked the robot the following question;

1. If the person ruling Nigeria now is really Buhari?
2. Where is Nnamdi Kanu?
3. Who is really behind Boko Haram?
4. Who is sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen?
5. Was 2015 election in Nigeria rigged?
6. Is Nigeria really out of recession as stated by Lair Mohammed?
7. Is Buhari corruption fight on sided?
8. Is the chibok girls kidnap a scam?

These are the questions we expected Bahir to ask this robot as Nigerians needs answers to these mysteries.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by orisa37: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2017
This Robot is a winner!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him by Pchidexy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Re u related to Buhari?
He supports Buhari purely on religious ground. Madrid guy is a Muslim and Buhari is a Muslim. He will never see anything wrong with the president even if Buhari beats up his mother.

In summary, he is a dead man! A zombie!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Wearing Bulletproof Vest On Independence Day? (Photos) / Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.