Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) (24757 Views)

Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency / Motion On El-zakzaky’s Release Divides Reps / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Those ppl no reach 200 grin

1 Like

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by shineeye1: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Those ppl no reach 200 grin

If Zakzaky is confirmed to be a security risk to the nation, his detention should continue regardless of whatever propaganda or campaign to the contrary! The necessity for national peace and security supersedes any singular claim to so called human rights. The doctrine of national necessity for survival remains the highest law of the land. The government must be resolute enough to tear gas all bloody, financially induced protesters from the capital if necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
hmm I doubt if anyone is going to listen.
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by talk2emma: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
I pray the man is alive

1 Like

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
what is it with this shites and sunni muslim
dnt spring up unnecessary arguement here,free zakzaky is theme of the protest not sunni or shia
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bari22:

Hate is the beginning of madness

Hate kills

Your father, mother and entire generation are regretting giving birth to useless being like you

This is why they didn't taught u how to respect elders

haba are you relative of buhari or you don't leave I'm this country which one.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
The detention of Zakzaky is worse than hate speech.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
iluvpomo:
why now ?
I know for dem grin grin
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by abimbolayekeen: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Buhari , let this man go home , you are detaining him without trial , fear God .

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
12345baba:
I feel like saying bloody moslem. In fact bloody them!
ur cerebral cortex no dey work abi?watin muslems do u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by stankezzy: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
A lot of ilitrate in this forum , although buhari is the cause

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
shineeye1:
If Zakzaky is confirmed to be a security risk to the nation, his detention should continue regardless of whatever propaganda or campaign to the contrary! The necessity for national peace and security supersedes any singular claim to so called human rights. The doctrine of national necessity for survival remains the highest law of the land. The government must be resolute enough to tear gas all bloody, financially induced protesters from the capital if necessary.

Guy. Be careful what you wish others. Karma is real.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dedetwo:
The detention of Zakzaky is worse than hate speech.

Very bad indeed. I saw a pic of the man in a wheel barrow. His body and eyes swollen with blood stains. What i cant understand is why the army kills Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria terrorist army has kill that man.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by sanusikebbe(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Brainwashed people
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by sanusikebbe(m): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
shineeye1:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
talk2emma:
I pray the man is alive
I know you are not actually praying for him to be alive.

When Jonathan dealt with his family where was your voice?

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Guilderland1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bari22:

Hate kills

Your father, mother and entire generation are regretting giving birth to useless being like you

People like you have nothing good to contribute, tell me how Buhari have helped you and your family? Let's learn to condemn evil. Before you reqote me endeavor to brush your smelling tooth

1 Like

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fineman87:

Very bad indeed. I saw a pic of the man in a wheel barrow. His body and eyes swollen with blood stains. What i cant understand is why the army kills Nigerians.

It is unfortunate that most Nigerians tend to embrace idiocy. A man of Allah has been detained by the idiotic Nigerian government for exercising his freedom of worship yet the goons at the so-called National Assembly are concerned with trivial thing such hate speech.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by unohbethel(m): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dedetwo:

It is unfortunate that most Nigerians tend to embrace idiocy. A man of Allah has been detained by the idiotic Nigerian government for exercising his freedom of worship yet the goons at the so-called National Assembly are concerned with trivial thing such hate speech.
i know both of u might be igbo...see the way u guys are not happy wit the injustice melted out to the man..he is even a muslem..that shows care...but if its those demonic hateful tribe,esp the fallen ones, they will be rejoicing how una tribesmen are killed and drank mud water.. God bless biafrans worldwide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
This guy should not be in jail....release am!!!
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nbote:
Dey have always been storming.. I'm glad dis is even happening under dis govt. I'm pretty sure if dis man had been held like dis under d previous govt d north would still b burning till now becos of d violence dey'll resort to
You are wrong, i bet u if jonathan had dealt wit dis group, he wud hav gotten himself som extra votes in d north
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 13, 2017
shineeye1:
Exactly!
"Maitatsine" must not happen again.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Dare2Try(m): 12:28am On Oct 13, 2017
Watch as buhari and goons will label this people terrorist and d.j burutai will come up with elephant twerk
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by 2016v2017: 1:17am On Oct 13, 2017
nwaanambra1:

where they are will be revealed at the end of this EVIL REGIME!

sadly it will NOT be good news for their families, friends and loved ones.

May Heaven forgive me for campaigning for this evil man!

He may escape thru death bc of his old age, but his entire linage will suffer the sins of their father and grand father! angry

WE CONCLUDED THAT ABACHA WAS EVIL UNTIL WE MET BUHARI - THATS WHEN WE REALIZED THERE IS DEADLIER EVIL WITH WRAPPER!

IMAGINING HOW MUCH EVIL HE WOULD AV BEEN IF IT WASN'T FOR DEMOCRACY - THE THOUGHT GIVES ME GOOSE BUMPS!
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by chloride6: 1:33am On Oct 13, 2017
JohnXcel:
Exactly!
"Maitatsine" must not happen again.

When did Buhari become Judge and Jury?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 1:34am On Oct 13, 2017
shineeye1:
it would be almost impossible to find another human being that's as dumb as you.
its possible, but highly improbable.
I mean, who really has time to go look?
but just in case your comment is out of sheer ignorance, instead of stupidity-
better go read the second comment after yours, @mideactive to at least begin your enlightenment.
there's always hope.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by gsparks01(m): 4:59am On Oct 13, 2017
I watched one of their protests and these people were literally threatening the government if their leader wasn't released. How can you have such big balls?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by pablo1759(m): 5:35am On Oct 13, 2017
Bari22:

Hate kills

Seems u really enjoying buhari n his rule? I doubt u are not a part of the sufferings Nigerians go thru daily. U will soon confess
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 5:57am On Oct 13, 2017
All this Na wash, we know how Boko take start. If it was nipped in the bud I guess we would still have some the lives lost with us today. Yhu don't handle groups such as Shiite with kid gloves. With the way their leader was carrying on, in no time he would have constituted a serious security threat to Nigeria. When he still held sway, u will never pray to be unfortunate to be on any of the roads the day they happen to be on procession. Yhu might end up sleeping on dat high way. If this guy's could block the COAS, imagine what dey would do to ordinary citizenz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala / Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.