Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

The Polytechnic Ibadan Is A Thief - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic Ibadan Is A Thief (415 Views)

Story Behind The Anti-cultist Member That Was Killed At The POLYTECHNIC IBADAN / The Polytechnic Ibadan ND DPP Form For 2018 /19 Academic Session / The Polytechnic Ibadan 2018/2019 OND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan Is A Thief by patriotsam: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Most universities and polytechnics already let jambites know before purchasing their post utme form if they accept any choice or only first choice, but this not the case when it comes to poly Ibadan case.
After exceeding the stipulated fg #2000 post utme fee by charging her aspirants #9000, her admission office later announced that it's necessary for all her aspirants to change poly Ibadan to first choice for them to be considered for admission. NOTE: This information came out after the closing of post utme sale.
What's vexing me now is that why didn't they let us know they will only accept first choice when purchasing their form and they had to wait for it to close before sharing the information. This is pure 419.
How I wish fg could sanction them
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Is A Thief by LilSmith55(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Conquered Jamb & Post Utme [pdf] / Student Of Auchi Polytechnic, Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation (photo / 36th ANA National Convention: Waking Up Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.