Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says (26601 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by faroukmohammed(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has lambasted the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) over the arrest and detention of his two aides, describing the commission as a ‘senseless’ organization, in dire need of restructuring.

Vanguard reports that Fayose, who vowed to overhaul the anti-graft agency, said he would restructure EFCC when he becomes president in 2019.

“By the grace of God, I will restructure the EFCC when I become the president of this nation”, he said.

Fayose said he would reorganize EFCC and make it looks responsible, adding that, “they detained me in 2008, but I won them in court, because the most high God was on my side.

“EFCC is senseless body, because if they are not senseless, it should have known that the man who wrote the petition had been sacked because he didn’t deserve to be called a civil servant. The arrest of my officials was orchestrated by Ekiti indigenes in collaboration with the EFCC.

“I will never go and beg EFCC, it will rather beg me. I won’t negotiate anything because I am not afraid of them. There was a subsisting court that barred them from arresting any official of this state, but they breached the law.

Fayose, who stated this on Thursday, October 12 during a grand reception organised for his aides who were arrested by the EFCC, promised to buy new cars for the two officials in appreciation of their loyalty to the state.

The arrested Ekiti state commissioner for finance, Toyin Ojo and the Accountant General, Yemisi Owolabi , have disclosed that they could not be charged to court by the anti-graft agency because the petition written against them lacked substance.

They said the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) practically begged them to leave detention when the agency knew that they committed no offence to have warranted arrest, saying “we yielded after much pleading from top EFCC staff”.

The duo said the petition written by a former labour leader , whose name was not mentioned, claiming that the state mismanaged the Paris Club and bailouts allocated to it by the federal government was bereft of substantial evidence that could be used to prosecute them .

READ MORE

http://conceptmagazines..com.ng/2017/10/i-am-ready-to-restructure-efcc-when-i.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by phrancys001(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mtcheeeeew fayose d fool

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
phrancys001:
Mtcheeeeew fayose d fool
you are just a pained zombie

185 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by LionInBoxOffice(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
2019 is still very far. He should focus on ekiti rn.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Ndlistic(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Am dreaming and praying that you will become our next president come 2019. My chaplet is sucked with hot water and salt.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by olatade(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
restructure your brain first of all

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by muykem: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
At least to accommodate currupt politicians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by eleojo23: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fayose, you better promise better thing if you want to stand a chance.

Which one be restructure EFCC?

Instead of promising to restructure Nigeria you are focusing on EFCC.
You sure say you dey ready for this presidency at all? Because it seems you just want to settle scores with EFCC using executive power..

19 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by DonVikings: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
My Wawa and Abakaliki jewish alobams, your god has spoken! Come and pay reverence! grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Bari22: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
who will even vote for you

7 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Spylord48: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Normal tales by moonlight. If he sees the opportunity he will even disband that EFCC sef

8 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
My Next president even buhari and nairaland mods also need to be Restructure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Rrankdonga(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
olatade:
restructure your brain first of all
phrancys001:
Mtcheeeeew fayose d fool
Zombies oya answer Reno.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by davbaba: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
The next president ...of Nigerian

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Basic123: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2017
Biafrans are always confuse of what to choose among fayose presidency,atiku presidency,buhari hatred,rerun of 2015 presidential election,biafra and looking for kanu where about grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by brainpulse: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2017
If God will never allow you to become the president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by SNIPER123: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2017
grin
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Crystalline(f): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Okay, let"s wait until you become the president

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by laurel03(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2017
president of biafra....

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by massinola(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Bari22:
who will even vote for you
If you voted for Jubril, then you will vote for Fayose. Why not

15 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by magoo10(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Efcc under magu is an extension of the long ridden corrupt Nigeria system,he only knows how to follow patience skirt up and down and bark when they want him to ,even though he can't bite.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Newbiee: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2017
If wishes were horses
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by kay29000(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by temitemi1(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2017
Peter the rock!
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by RobinHez(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2017
Is it not when you become president? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by massinola(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Rrankdonga:

Zombies oya answer Reno.
Lol, he was coordinating not presiding

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by easyfem(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2017
I just hate this stupid useless man who has nothing to offer ........ I'm just afraid of his kerma

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by enemyofprogress: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC / Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" / Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.