Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Unilag Student Cries Out After Two "Ritualists" Lecturers Brutally Attacked Him - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Student Cries Out After Two "Ritualists" Lecturers Brutally Attacked Him (490 Views)

They're Shooting Us! - Plateau Student Cries In Bokkos Bush / OAU Student Cries Out: No Electricity In Our Hostels For 5 Months Now! / UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Student Cries Out After Two "Ritualists" Lecturers Brutally Attacked Him by slimjaney: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
A University of Lagos student, Jimmy Fatunbi lamented after he revealed that two lecturers brutally attacked him.

Jimmy didn't explained that reason behind the attack on him, but he tagged them ritualists, explaining that they tried to blind him.

KINGSLEYIWU.com.ng gathered that he had issues with the lecturers that led to the attack.

Jimmy who is s former faculty of Art president said he lost many valuables following the attack last night.

He is currently receiving medical care at the University of Lagos medical center and have reported the event that played out to the School security.

See what he wrote below;

"When our campus is unsafe, what shall the students and parents do? I just escaped being blinded by two assailants, perhaps ritualists, who claimed to be lecturers(one is Dr. Taiwo in Art and Social science department. The other's identity is yet to be ascertained) in the faculty of education right in my school. However, I sustained serious injury aside my valuables that were taken: I am currently receiving treatment at the University of Lagos medical center. The matter has been reported and the security unit has swung into action. I believe that culprits, despite their 'connection' as they claimed, will be brought to book. .
Constituted authorities- The Acting VC, DVCs, DSA, Dean of School of Postgraduate school, Dean of Arts, Dean of Education. Henry Hall Master, DDSAs and the general students- should please investigate this to prevent gross indiscipline and man inhumanity to man on our campus.
Long Live Unilag!"

Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/10/unilag-student-cries-out-after-two.html

Re: Unilag Student Cries Out After Two "Ritualists" Lecturers Brutally Attacked Him by Fidelismaria: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
mtcheeew

unilag na school?

olosho breeding ground

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Cries Out After Two "Ritualists" Lecturers Brutally Attacked Him by Ndlistic(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sorry Bro.
Re: Unilag Student Cries Out After Two "Ritualists" Lecturers Brutally Attacked Him by faorex(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
why should a lecturer do this something must be wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Why 1,272 Students Will Not Be Called To Bar In Nigerian Law School / Letting Go ; 20 Mental Barriers Holding Us Back / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.