Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 (42324 Views)

‘buhari’ Sparks Commotion At Peter Obi’s Presidential Homecoming Campaign (vide / Mercy Twerks For Ike At Her Homecoming Party In Owerri / Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Freeman50(m): 12:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
Never give up on your dreams.
If you fail today
That doesn't make you a failure
There's a room for you to succeed
Once there is life
There is hope
Just take life easy
Listening to people's opinion before making a step will only set you back.
What you do today will determine your future tomorrow
Life is sweet
Life is Good
Life is once
Life can sometimes be boring
Always be happy.
Always seek for God's intervention in your life.

Prior to the update

If Yul Edochie continue to listen to what people are saying or what they will say about him contesting for a governor. He wouldn't have made a step in the first place.

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by juman(m): 12:33am On Oct 13, 2017
I like their faces.

Hope they got elected.
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 13, 2017
Suspect33:
the same people clamouring for leadership to extend to the youths of this nation are the very same people ridiculing Yul for contesting for governor, na sense una no get, now i know why buhari is the president of Nigeria, Y'all are sheepishly gullible
you've helped me type what I wanted to type

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by zillazilla: 12:42am On Oct 13, 2017
A very good development, this is the real change....
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by valuka(m): 12:56am On Oct 13, 2017
IT IS NEVER LATE TO DO THE RIGHT THING. WE THE YOUTHS CAN'T WAIT TILL THY KINGDOM COME BEFORE WE CAN TAKE OVER FROM THESE OLD MEN.

IF YOU DON'T TRY, YOU WILL DIE WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT A GREAT PERSON YOU WOULD BEEN.

YUL/EMEKA, THE BEST COMBINATION

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by chukxie(m): 12:58am On Oct 13, 2017
Suspect33:
the same people clamouring for leadership to extend to the youths of this nation are the very same people ridiculing Yul for contesting for governor, na sense una no get, now i know why buhari is the president of Nigeria, Y'all are sheepishly gullible

May God bless you and the parents that gave birth to you. Isn't it ridiculous and ironic how the same youths who scream "youth empowerment" are ridiculing Yul for daring to challenge the status quo of old and recycled politicians leading us?

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by ogbu80(m): 1:06am On Oct 13, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy
Na SUG abi NANS election? Two stupid boys
judge ursef and be sincere do u have sense?

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by belindar: 1:29am On Oct 13, 2017
Let’s vote for him and stop the recycling of old cargoes
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by lagdmark(m): 1:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Yul think say politics naa home video
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Shebi igwe wey you dey act full your brain abi

Nigga take this chair \
\-______ you need to be

addressed on how this country works!!
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by josessybj: 2:16am On Oct 13, 2017
My guy all you need to do is to be loyal to the governor so that he can give you one small position, maybe special adverse or local government chairman.
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 13, 2017
This is why the youth can't lead this country

Reading your comments, I see no future for a Nigerian youth; after una go dey talk make we vote old people out.

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by BOmum: 3:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Oya go let him choose u as deputy....
UbanmeUdie:

He knows he won't even get his own father's vote but he does not give a fu^k about it!

He is obviously not in the race to win but just to sweat because to him, it will just be an exercise to develop his muscles.

I like his guts but hates his foolishness!

BTW his choice of a deputy is a double calamity!
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by pointblank247(m): 4:56am On Oct 13, 2017
first i must Say congratulations. i believe its time for youths to come out and try to rule this country. but i have problem with having Yul run for the governorship position in Anambra. what experience does he have if not in the business of makebelieve industry ? that is my problem. do you know that ifanyi uba had hetter chance with his deep porket? he could not get their because of his low level educational experience. i believe that Yul should also not he detered but let him not borrow money this because if money will do it meeeeen he has a lot of giants to fight. This anambra where money speaks. dont be discouraved though because you will hwve my vote.
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 13, 2017
teresafaith:
Like play like play yul wan use him money play tete(bet9ja)
We need to have faith in our youths and stop recycling these old fools.

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Eshence: 5:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Suspect33:
you are very right @suspect33 they prefer old weakling bones like buhari they never learn......

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Collintus(m): 5:37am On Oct 13, 2017
can someone tell this guy to go nd continue acting
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 13, 2017
teresafaith:
Like play like play yul wan use him money play tete(bet9ja)

if dinald trump listened to you, he would not hve been president now.
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 13, 2017
Suspect33:

lol. nigerians deserve where they are right now. i am so glad i am not suffering what they are suffering atm
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by santakris(m): 6:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Suspect33:

Your head they there.
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2017
This is GOOD!
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by marunga(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Kobicove:
He should have picked a female as his deputy...
why?
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by chubinwa(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2017
he walked along d road yesterday in Oko

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by zuto4u(m): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2017
I am being optimistic about this bright and vibrant young man becoming the governor of Anambra state. I believe that him and his prospective deputy can make Anambra and entire Igbo race proud. It's time for the youths to take over. Please let us come out en masse and give them our maximum supports.

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by movetoca: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy Na SUG abi NANS election? Two stupid boys
Hahahaha...I swear you are a mad man bro.
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2017
Suspect33:

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Darlingboy4sure(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2017
I see a 90% chance of him winning. Gone should b those days of leadership by d old. Let a new trend begin, wch will spur our other youths out there who has d zeal & potential 2 also come up, & gradually take hold of d leadership of dis country.
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by LorDBolton(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2017
Not from anambra or the east, still if I was I wouldn't cast my vote IFO this guy ...why?

Cos like the average Nigerian politician ,he obviously is unimaginative I.a lacks ideas

"Make Anambra Great Again" substitute America for anambra and you'd see where I'm headed.

If he and his campaign team cannot think up novel slogans for his campaign , how then can they solve statewlde problems?

We really lack quality minds in politics
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by ndat(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Suspect33:
and the worst is, his mates are winning presidential election in other parts of the world.......Nigerian youth let's wake up...... if I'm in Anambra today I will surely vote for yul.

Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch / Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai / Picture Of 2face And Genevieve Nnaji