Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

‘I Am Not A Lesbian’ – Chimamanda Adichie’s Niece Reacts To Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Not A Lesbian’ – Chimamanda Adichie’s Niece Reacts To Rumours (881 Views)

Chioma Finally Reacts To Rumours Of Davido Impregnating Two Ladies (photo) / Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours / Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Not A Lesbian’ – Chimamanda Adichie’s Niece Reacts To Rumours by royalsgist: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s niece, Chisom Eduputa has reacted to rumours that she came out of the closet yesterday in commemoration of National Coming Out Day.

source: https://royalsgist.com/2017/10/12/not-lesbian-chimamanda-adichies-niece-reacts-rumours/

Re: ‘I Am Not A Lesbian’ – Chimamanda Adichie’s Niece Reacts To Rumours by UbanmeUdie: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
shocked

She is uninterestingly ugly!

She looks like a tuber of yam from Otukpo, Benue State.

How can someone who can't even stand straight spell the word 'straight' correctly?

There is a saying that; show me your friend(s) and I will tell you who you are.

Her sexual orientation is absolutely her business. Watin concern me.

However, one thing I know is that ALL GAYS WILL BURN IN HELL including Bobrisky, Denrele, Charley boy and those Cartel of Adamus from the North!
Re: ‘I Am Not A Lesbian’ – Chimamanda Adichie’s Niece Reacts To Rumours by MhizzAJ(f): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lesbianism is from d pit of hell
Re: ‘I Am Not A Lesbian’ – Chimamanda Adichie’s Niece Reacts To Rumours by rossyc(f): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
ok
Re: ‘I Am Not A Lesbian’ – Chimamanda Adichie’s Niece Reacts To Rumours by ChineseBuggati3(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Even if any of my siblings were one I'll disown them

(1) (Reply)

#WCW.....MRS HAJIA BOLA Shagaya.an Oil And Real Estate Business Mogul.#aiskworld / Peter Okoye Las Vegas Transportation Was A Ferrari T / Ay Comedian Shares Photos With Igo Dye, Kennyblaq And His Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.