Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Enjoy Sex More With Men, Says Married Man Caught Raping Teen Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Enjoy Sex More With Men, Says Married Man Caught Raping Teen Boys (855 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy Sex More With Men, Says Married Man Caught Raping Teen Boys by Islie: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

Despite the fact that he was married with children, a 50-year old man Victor Akere has confessed that he preferred having sex with men through the anus to women’s private to satisfy his libido.

He also reportedly revealed that, though he still engaged in sex with women including his wife, he does not derive much sexual satisfaction from women as much as he enjoyed with men.

The police at Idimu Division arrested Akere after he allegedly lured two young boys (names withheld) aged between 12 and 15 into his compound, forcefully penetrated them through their anus and in the process injured them.

The incident happened at Tunji Ladipo Street in Idimu area of Lagos where the suspect and the victims’ parents reside.

The injuries inflicted on the victims eventually exposed him as they reported what happened to their parents.

Akere was charged before a Lagos court and has been remanded in prison custody.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that Akere lured the victims into his apartment when his family went out, raped them and thereafter warned them not to tell anybody.

Due to the size of his joystick, he had to use cream and forcefully penetrated the victims.

However, the act was exposed as one of the victims sustained injury in his anus and reported how it all happened to his parents.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the boy’s parents confronted the suspect, he denied but later admitted when another victim confirmed that he had done the same to him and injured him.

The matter was reported to the police, he was arrested and charged before Ikeja Magistrates court for indecent assault, unlawful penetration and rape.

He pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs B.O. Osunsanmi granted him bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition and the matter was adjourned till 7 November, 2017.

http://pmexpressng.com/enjoy-sex-men-says-married-man-caught-raping-teen-boys/

lalasticlala
Re: I Enjoy Sex More With Men, Says Married Man Caught Raping Teen Boys by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
endtime!
Re: I Enjoy Sex More With Men, Says Married Man Caught Raping Teen Boys by UbanmeUdie: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
shocked

And he will say it is the work of the devil.............smh!

Such an administrator of evil should be stoned to death without any hearing in court.

When u go dey find our jungle justice executioners u no go see them.

With 500k he will be granted bail to unleash his onslaught on another teenager.

May thunder from Okija shrine strike his preek dead!

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex More With Men, Says Married Man Caught Raping Teen Boys by Vutseck(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Gaysm is a devilish act
Re: I Enjoy Sex More With Men, Says Married Man Caught Raping Teen Boys by Evablizin(f): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
shocked

See how your foolish enjoyment landed you into prison,i pray that you would'nt be able to pay the bail given to you so that you remain in prison.
Re: I Enjoy Sex More With Men, Says Married Man Caught Raping Teen Boys by naijawisdom(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
See nonsense
Re: I Enjoy Sex More With Men, Says Married Man Caught Raping Teen Boys by DanseMacabre(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
The bastard has scarred those kids both physically and emotionally. That's why in American prisons, child rapists are the lowest scum, detested by both the prison wardens and inmates alike. Most of them die mysteriously while in detention and no one bothers to investigate.

Wish this beast would be given accommodation in one of such facilities.
Re: I Enjoy Sex More With Men, Says Married Man Caught Raping Teen Boys by purem(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

See how your foolish enjoyment landed you into prison,i pray that you would'nt be able to pay the bail given to you so that you remain in prison.
undecided

Aunty da ur prayer ehn
Re: I Enjoy Sex More With Men, Says Married Man Caught Raping Teen Boys by hatchy(f): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Cyriacus Izuekwe is at it again.

Where on earth does he dig out his report sef. grin

He does not ever report good news,why?
Re: I Enjoy Sex More With Men, Says Married Man Caught Raping Teen Boys by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 13, 2017
notttttthhhhiiinnnngggggg ssssswwwwwweeetttt lllllllliiikkkkkeeee wwwwweeeettttt pussssssyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

2 Boys Killed At Uwelu-Benin / Apprentice Kills His Boss In Jalingo 4 Threatening To Arrest Him(graphic Photos) / Be Careful!!! New Way Ritualist Are Getting Women In Lagos Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.