Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) (46661 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by IDFWU(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2017
afonja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Badoo boys again....
Ijebu ode......
Afonjas and rituals be like.......twins
No difference
Just my opinion
Argue with ooni of Ife not me

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Valprof: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Johnnyessence:
There was mild drama today in Mowe, Ogun State, after a man was allegedly caught with seven human heads. According to sources, the man was on his way to Lagos. He had approached a commercial bus driver to transport only him.
He driver allegedly told him he would pay for the 18-passenger space and he agreed. This made the driver suspicious and asked him for the content of the sack he was carrying. .
It was gathered that he replied that it was clothes, but the driver insisted on confirming. He later wanted to flee, but he was apprehended.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/man-caught-with-7-human-heads-in-ogun_12.html
NA AFONJA WHOLESALER

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by princechiemekam(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2017
NCAN on the way......

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by delishpot: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Only God knows how long he has been doing it sef. Animal
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2017
oh my jesus people de vexxxx ooo well

all irons are going into fire

but it's very bad the level of rituals has really increased
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Mrkumareze:
I always touch my head whenever I pass through Ogun to be sure it's intact . God save us
grin
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by perdollar(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2017
hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha. afonja

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by sarutobie(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2017
If I was forced to do crime, I’ll rather take the risk upon myself and brave the consequences rather than looking for cheap and barbaric routes! Cutting of the heads of minors and women..spineless bastards!!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2017
RealZizou:
Coming back to comment on afonja matter

they love rituals pass food bro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2017
na them!!! ndi ofe nmanu...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:57am On Oct 13, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Proffdada: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2017
chinedubrazil:
If i say "NA THEM" they will come for my head in the excuse of me being a tribalist!

afonjas should stop their brothers to stop this ethnicity of a thing.

Ritualists should be given "operation crocodile smile" and i think ogun should be the starting point!

seven heads for that matter and . . make i keep quiet before my head get mined
who wants to use empty head? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 9:57am On Oct 13, 2017
tishbite41:
Prof. A. O Afonja B. Sc Skullogy(Ibadan) M. Sc Skull Mining and Management(Lagos) PhD Human Parts Ritualism(Ife) Fellow, Yoruba Society of Skullers

Lol this is hilarious grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2017
meezynetwork:
7 cha? Him wan bury oba?

LOL that oba wee dem wan use seven heads bury him no get relatives no bi one

and the oba go get one smallest head like that when he was alive

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by dallyemmy: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2017
Head Master

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by onyokometer: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2017
People christmas is by the conner,please be very careful
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2017
Florblu:
And what's his own head doing on his neck?

LOL wicked beb but na nice question you ask shaaa
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by ozoemenaca: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2017
If you are visiting any of the Yoruba States you have to tell the person you are looking for to come and receive you other wise they would mine your head

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2017
Proffdada:
who wants to use empty head? lipsrsealed
as in?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Proffdada: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Skull miners are back
they got their diploma at okija shrine cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2017
sped1oro:
End time things still trending!

only for una country na ihm end time the do press up ?

bro Africans mostly Nigeria and SA wicked pass
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by jashar(f): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2017
see my bus stop oo.

Lord have mercy
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2017
Mentcee:
I place a curse hereby on all Afonja skull miners!

Shame on them.

I wanted to report you for saying the truth shaaa

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by awa(m): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Ogun State? I am not surprised after all they are....

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by dokJ: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2017
Why always Ogun

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Ediomo12(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2017
Hmm, this one is not for ritual again, is wickedness...... God will judge u
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2017
Ogun State: Centre Of Skull Minning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Ofemmanu1: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2017
Mrkumareze:
I always touch my head whenever I pass through Ogun to be sure it's intact . God save us
Smh.
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by dreamworld: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
the existence of man yoruba man is becoming confusingly deadly n dangerous nowadays embarassed

lookin at this package make me sad, imagine the pain those families of this lost soul would have be going now, just because we want to get rich quick!!!

i pray we engulfed with the blood of Jesus qnd our family in the remaining months

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by kcy(m): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2017
ritualist Igbo are still leading
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Nathdoug(m): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2017
EricMason:
I cover my HEAD ��‍� with the Blood of JESUS �
me too my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra / How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals / EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.