Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,397 members, 7,853,770 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Panic, Pandemonium In Delta Schools Over Poisonous Immunization Scares. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic, Pandemonium In Delta Schools Over Poisonous Immunization Scares. (463 Views)

7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Panic, Pandemonium In Delta Schools Over Poisonous Immunization Scares. by Teacher1776(m): 4:52am On Oct 13, 2017
It was a pandemonium yesterday, Thursday as parents stormed various schools, dragging their wards home. This occurred between 12 and 1 pm.
In the school where I taught, I inquired what was going on. Some parents who spoke to me revealed that it was alleged that some health officials backed by the army were storming all schools to immunize them with poisonous drugs. The source alleged that in a school they visited, scores of children injected were already dead.
However, versions varied. Some said the incident occurred in warri, some said anambra state. Some said, Bayelsa.
Our pleas that it was all falsehood did not allay the fears of the parents. Till this moment, no one can verify the source of this malicious rumour. I doubt if most parents will release their children to school today.
Government officials should please release a statement to calm the nerves of the already agitated parents.
Re: Panic, Pandemonium In Delta Schools Over Poisonous Immunization Scares. by falcon01: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2017
if they actually want to do that they can simply fire the poison up in the air and they'll be dead.

(1) (Reply)

A Man Was Arrested In South Africa With '$740,000 Stuffed In His Suitcases. / Lady Outs SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Her, Labeled Her A Yahoo Gir / Breaking News:monkey Pox Patient Commits Suicide In Bayelsa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.