Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,215 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (50459 Views)

"My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by YelloweWest: 2:57am On Oct 14, 2017
sunshineV:

Kashy kashy, I know alot had gone through u
Yep it has...

Just like it has gone through it mom
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Zane2point4(m): 2:58am On Oct 14, 2017
YelloweWest:

Yes she has.
So has ur mother undecided
Ara gba gbuo gi dia.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by YelloweWest: 3:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Zane2point4:

Ara gba gbuo gi dia.
Your mom spreads her legs and enjoys a dìck too wink

Sex was created for both man and woman. It's not a taboo for a woman to talk about sex so stop implying she's a whoŕe!

Cos if she is so is ur mama wink
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Boyooosa(m): 3:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Itzurboi:
Nice bro, dont mind some of those commenting, i should break my back because she wan reach promiseland, if my car now breakdown 4 road, wont she follow another car(MAN) leaving me there to call my mechanic(DOCTOR) that is if there will be solution
No mind am. I asked him a question he parried... That can his skin be used for talking drum? Na so so dem go dey make mouth on NL here, give dem room with a rough rider, u go com see sweat for dem face.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Jagabanmonerry(m): 3:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Foodforthought:
Which kind mosquito dey bite me self?
Lol. Egyptian mosquitoes..
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by ikevictor: 4:27am On Oct 14, 2017
But this is close to truth shaa grin grin grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Hades2016(m): 5:03am On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

YAY!!

Not everyone is fond of KISSING like french kiss/ torrid kiss/ lip lock or whatever you call it.. BUT this doesn't mean s(he) don't love his/his partner.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And its only sweet to cuddle each other if the AC is ON..Usually, a lot of men are sweating while having sex & thats not a good idea when both of u are so sticky & still cuddling for the sake u wanna show ur love undecided cry
tiri gbosa for u . U do well madam sex expert, you have join the sex expert gang

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 14, 2017
victor8269:

To carry Belle don dey hungry you. So you no dey enjoy the withdrawal again abi?. See as condom go burst for your honey po

Opportunity!!!

My dear I'm done with that.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Sike(m): 5:24am On Oct 14, 2017
bigerboy200:
Lol... when Messi or Ronaldo tear goal..do they stay by the goal post to celebrate or they run far away to celebrate?? .... if she is ur wife..it's understandable to do the cuddling ish after nacking ..but if na one random chick..abeegy..make she come dey go her house jare
hahaha.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Mouthgag: 5:37am On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

YAY!!

Not everyone is fond of KISSING like french kiss/ torrid kiss/ lip lock or whatever you call it.. BUT this doesn't mean s(he) don't love his/his partner.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And its only sweet to cuddle each other if the AC is ON..Usually, a lot of men are sweating while having sex & thats not a good idea when both of u are so sticky & still cuddling for the sake u wanna show ur love undecided cry
Madear, you're being used.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 14, 2017
He is right!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
The guy is just ignorant and only wanted to sound intelligent.. There are sceneros where in the case of early morning sex where the partner would want to quickly get up and prepare for work, to beat traffic like in a state like lagos.. The partner can have a flight to catch.. etc.. Other biological factors can make a partner stand up quickly even after sex, some might want to stand up to urinate or use the toilet.. But in the situation when non of that is the case, then the partner should stay and cuddle the other..

you are the person trying to sound ignorant and intelligent if in your own "intelligence" you could not rightly decipher in the instances he penned down his nessage for
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by mustamin(m): 5:49am On Oct 14, 2017
That's his own opinion
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by okrote4real: 6:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Make him or her remain there because dem don hang like dog �? Some people go just dey talk anyhow. If after sex you feel like cuddling your spouse it doesn't mean you are a great lover. Some even stand up to warm up for the next round. Lol. It doesn't mean anyone is being used. Unless you already have it in mind to use the person. And you look like one.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Deo1986(m): 6:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Never had sex with anyone......... So..dont........understand what you mean..
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by okrote4real: 6:06am On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=bigerboy200 post=61399001]Lol... when Messi or Ronaldo tear goal..do they stay by the goal post to celebrate or they run far away to celebrate?? .... if she is ur wife..it's understandable to do the cuddling ish after nacking ..but if na one random chick..abeegy..make she come dey go her house jare[/quotde]

Nah true Nah... Wetin she dey wait for? grin grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Legendaryarcher(f): 6:09am On Oct 14, 2017
yeah, have read alot of that.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by abbaapple: 6:19am On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

YAY!!

Your post shows you are a sweet Olo*** shocked
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Ayobolaalaya(f): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by freezze(m): 6:35am On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin But of course it can be every time
ibkkk:

Rightly said.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by ladyju(f): 6:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Wow. That means I've been deceiving my husband for d past 10 years. Cos I jump up to clean up immediately after sex. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by chimauga(m): 6:46am On Oct 14, 2017
Sex is for married couples, any how they are doing it is fine and accepted. Young girls and boys should desist from sex and sex educations.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by agarawu23(m): 6:53am On Oct 14, 2017
Make I kill myself after 1hour Marathon?? grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Abbotp: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2017
100% true
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by silibaba: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2017
pzphoto:
'If your partner stands up immediately after sex, you’re only being used - Actor Yomi Fabiyi

Nollywood actor Yomi fabiyi said this in a post he shared on his IG page. Read below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/your-partner-stands-up-immediately.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by oshiobughie: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2017
;Dna die he dey b4
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by deavicky(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2017
pzphoto:
'If your partner stands up immediately after sex, you’re only being used - Actor Yomi Fabiyi

Nollywood actor Yomi fabiyi said this in a post he shared on his IG page. Read below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/your-partner-stands-up-immediately.html?m=0

it's lie. I do that alot
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by highness25(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2017
pzphoto:

kiss wetin... You mean you are not aware that Nigerian girls hardly brush their mouth? Always in a hurry to apply make ups even when they've not had their bath... Most of them washes their legs at night sef, op you want me to contact mouth odour?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Valokemz: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Ow far..i fit marry you?
its possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teni Meets Vice President Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) / Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) / Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.