Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Rohr Plans German Machine Test For Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Plans German Machine Test For Super Eagles (1142 Views)

Kai Havertz: The German Machine Every Club Wants / Asamoah Gyan To Divorce Wife, Gifty Gyan, Demands DNA Test For His Kids / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rohr Plans German Machine Test For Super Eagles by kayjay007(m): 6:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr has said he would love to see his wards play against defending FIFA World Cup and Confederations Cup champions, Germany to give the Eagles a taste of what to expect at Russia 2018.
Rohr who has asked the Nigeria Football Federation to arrange for friendly matches in FIFA windows of November, March and May, stated that he has already notified the Germans of his desire to play a friendly against them before the World Cup.
“We have already told Germany that we will like to play them in any of the FIFA International friendly windows between May and June provided we are not in the same World Cup group,” he said. “I have told the NFF president to get us a friendly match to be played in Abuja to show them the 23 players selected for the World Cup and to say
goodbye before leaving for Russia,” Rohr said. The World Cup draw will be staged on December 1 in Russia. The 2018 World Cup will be from June 14 to July 15.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/rohr-plans-german-machine-test-super-eagles/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5803543056
Re: Rohr Plans German Machine Test For Super Eagles by Ugoeze2016: 6:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Good move. Super Eagles will beat Germany wink

1 Like

Re: Rohr Plans German Machine Test For Super Eagles by burner44(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Good move. Super Eagles will beat Germany wink
If I hear this word for your mouth again

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Plans German Machine Test For Super Eagles by burner44(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2017
Abeg Rohr beg dem not to score many goals. Fear of Germany in football is the beginning of wisdom people wey use "test team" carry confederation cup think of wetin wan happen when dem carry world cup squad play Nigeria
Re: Rohr Plans German Machine Test For Super Eagles by Nickizoe(f): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2017
We can do it.. . Balogun is our own German stopper!

1 Like

Re: Rohr Plans German Machine Test For Super Eagles by mazimee(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2017
I will love to see Germans demolition
Re: Rohr Plans German Machine Test For Super Eagles by princealexndre(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Super Eagles vs Machines.

(1) (Reply)

A New, Confirmed Type Of Gaming / I Really Deserve An Award For The Best-behaved Manager - Jose Mourinho I Really / Ucl Match Of The Day Preview : R Madrid Vs Psg By Elvis Odu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.