Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. (2803 Views)

Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) / Residents In Imo Refuses The Renaming Of Road After Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2017
This is the road in nnewi main market where Anambra state goverment under the watch of Obiano generates billions of naira......

Yet the road leading to the market is in bad state......

Is this a mistake on our side voting Obiano

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by tolugar: 6:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Willy is working or walking

1 Like

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by bestview: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2017
Op stop posting fake pictures you pulled from somewhere in the name opposition politics just because of the upcoming election. Mods please send this thread to the dustbin because it has gone against the nairaland rules- fake report.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by madridguy(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2017
This could be anywhere @ OP. Take your bad belle somewhere else. This is just a spot maybe in Tanzania.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 13, 2017
bestview:
Op stop posting fake pictures you pulled from somewhere in the name opposition politics just because of the upcoming election. Mods please send this thread to the dustbin because it has gone against the nairaland rules- fake report.

I bet you not from Nnewi that why u talking this trash.....

I no blame u.....

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2017
madridguy:
This could be anywhere @ OP. Take your bad belle somewhere else. This is just a spot maybe in Tanzania.

Blind fellow.....just coz of little peanut....

U are blinded to 0% infrastructural development of obiano in anambra......most especially nnewi

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by dannytoe(m): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2017
Op, invisible Ugwu exporters and obiano e-warriors are coming for you. You want to blame their Award winning and MOU Signing Governor for bad roads abi.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by bestview: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Keep fooling only yourself here with your fake pictures.

[s]
profmiganigal:

bet you not from
e that why u talking this trash.....
ame u.....
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Spylord48: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2017
The picture is true.most of Nnewi roads are like the that dead trap called Enugu - onitsha road

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by dannytoe(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2017
I thought He signed Mou on these roads

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Kingsley1000:
I thought Hey signed Mou on these roads

Lolzzzzzzzzzz

Lwkmd ..........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2017
it's now a collective responsibility for ndi Anambra to correct the mistake(obiano akwatuodike)come nov18

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by ChikeOkonkwo(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2017
fake news everywhere

1 Like

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Pavore9: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2017
profmiganigal:

Blind fellow.....just coz of little peanut....

U are blinded to 0% infrastructural development of obiano in anambra......most especially nnewi

Which road/street is that?
Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2017
chino tackle the person that created the thread not me

1 Like

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by hisgrace090: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2017
bestview:

Stop this rubbish and accept the truth for once.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by bestview: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Just shut up because Nnewi is my abode and know every nook and cranny.

[s]
hisgrace090:

Stop this rubbish and accept the truth for once.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2017
chinonso my brother,all these lies you're peddling with my name and facebook pics doesn't make sense,just because we share different views pertaining Anambra politics.is it only me that is against obiano's administration,Why are u chanelling ur aggreviances towards me alone?.....yes obiano isn't doing bad but I want the best for our state,my criticism and fiery campaign rhetoric against him is just to keep him on his toes,so you shouldn't Be seeing it as a hate......have a nice day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2017
Spylord48:
The picture is true.most of Nnewi roads are like the that dead trap called Enugu - onitsha road
that one is federal road
Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Spylord48: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Kingsley1000:
that one is federal road
I know but Nnewi roads are do bad, terrible and full of gullies.The only road to compare it to is Enugu osha road.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2017
bestview:
Just shut up because Nnewi is my abode and know every nook and cranny.

[s][/s]

shut up....u not from nnewi at all....

because the picture is 100% true...

you simply a liar and false propagandist....

wake up boy...

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by bestview: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2017
You are just a hopeless nuisance. Your life is so frustrated that you pull pictures from elsewhere and tag it falsely. You did similar thing last night but you were ignored and the thread gone. You need not to be given attention. Go and write your jamb.

[s]
profmiganigal:
shut up....u not from nnewi at all....ecause the picture is 100% true...
ou simply a liar and false propagandist....
wake up boy...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2017
bestview:
You are just a hopeless nuisance. Your life is so frustrated that you pull pictures from elsewhere and tag it falsely. You did similar thing last night but you were ignore and thread gone. You need not to be given attention. Go and write your jamb.

[s][/s]

All pictures is were we have travelled and seen...

and I should be the one telling you to write jamb but that's not necessary now....

The era of the arch genocidist is over.......

is only in anambra that you see a governor 24 hours under the influence of alcohol....obiano must go...

continue to live in your illusion and frustration

awka gate

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Yyeske(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2017
OP, how do we know that spot is in Nnewi, name of the road or street would be best so that Nairalanders in Nnewi can confirm.
Obiano is coming back anyway

1 Like

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2017
U will enter this road immediately u cross A-Z oil filling station.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Spylord48: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Yyeske:
OP, how do we know that spot is in Nnewi, name of the road or street would be best so that Nairalanders in Nnewi can confirm.
Obiano is coming back anyway

park road..b4 white house or banex plaza

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Yyeske(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Spylord48:

Nairalanders in Nnewi should please confirm

1 Like

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Kingsley1000(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2017
Spylord48:

that place isn't white house
Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Spylord48: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2017
Kingsley1000:
that place isn't white house
b4 white house.The road is a T- junction linking timber market Road too

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2017
And someone will come here and tell me that Obiano is working........
No he is walking.....
Party ride governor.....
Drunken master
Re: Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market. by shaibu123: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2017
tolugar:
Willy is working or walking
willie is drinking

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REVEALED!!! Saraki Has No Powers To Order DSS Daura / AY, Clint Return N10m, Shun Rally For NDDC MD / FACTCHECK By Budg IT In Response To Vp Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.