Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pjay Bags Outstanding Humanitarian Of The Year Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pjay Bags Outstanding Humanitarian Of The Year Award (404 Views)

Worthy Of Nairaland Recognition: (odewaleadesoye) Humanitarian Of The Year / Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year / Ooni Of Ife's Ex-wife, Queen Zaynab Wins Humanitarian Of The Year Award At UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pjay Bags Outstanding Humanitarian Of The Year Award by newsagency: 7:24am On Oct 13, 2017
Joseph Ighalo Edoro popularly known as PJAY, at the weekend bagged the outstanding humanitarian of the year Award courtesy of Actors Guild of Nigeria – Lagos Chapter.

The event which took place at the prestigious OJEZ Restaurant in Lagos had in attendance notable Nollywood Actors, Charles Inoje, Valentine Agwulonu, T.T Temple, Linchun, Ijeoma Imoh and the Lagos State Chairman of Actors Guild of Nigeria, Don Pedro Aganbi among others.
Presenting the award, Charles Inojie said that PJAY has been at the forefront of the advocacy and empowerment drive for youths in all spheres especially the entertainment Industry where he has been a beacon of hope to many entertainers in the Music, Comedy and Nollywood among others. His humanitarian service has also touched many lives in Lagos especially in Ikorodu, Oko-oba, Edo state and across the country.
Joseph Ighalo Edoro PJAY is an unsung hero in the Nigerian Humanitarian landscape, an icon of hope to Nollywood and indeed the Nigerian entertainment expansive industry and has demonstrated a rare knack for empowering the less privileged in our society with many under his annual scholarship scheme”. Charles Inojie noted.

In his response, PJAY thanked Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Lagos Chapter for the kind gesture and promised to continue to do his best for humanity. “Though I have received awards in the past, the Outstanding Humanitarian Award is the most special to me because for the first time, I am being appreciated for my modest contributions and support to the entertainment Industry and humanity. Please feel free to call on me in your future activities and I will be glad to be a part of it. I will also like to pay attention to the veterans in Nollywood by setting up a veteran foundation to cater for them” PJAY stressed.

The Actors Guild of Nigeria annual Excellence Awards is designed to celebrate the men, women who have made impact in their various endeavors and have used their gifts and talents to improve the development of the Nigerian Economy.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Releases Press Statement, CCTV on Tagbo death - (Watch Full Video) / . / Tomi Lahren Makes Statement About Texas Mass Shooting — And A Texan Shut Her Dow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.