Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande (559 Views)

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by stephanie11: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2017
Chief Bisi Akande, a former Interim national chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) has stated that the party never promised to restructure Nigeria.

The chieftain while speaking to newsmen shortly after a meeting of APC south-west stakeholders in Ibadan on Thursday, revealed that there is no section of the party's manifesto where restructuring can be found.

He said;

"Restructuring is not our language, go and ask those people shouting restructuring what is the definition of restructuring.What we are saying is devolution of powers. Go and ask restructuring advocates that question. Go and ask them the meaning of restructuring".

He also mentioned that the decision of the meeting was to allow states have powers in making decisions of their own.

He said; "The decision of this meeting is not about that, the decision of the meeting advise the country to allow the state that have land to farm."

Akande praised the governors under the party adding; "I told you that this is a meeting of party leadership outside and inside the government. We are concerned about the service of our government to the people".
http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/13/apc-not-promise-restructure-nigeria-bisi-akande/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by hatchy(f): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2017
What manner of men are these people for God sake,eehn!
Lying everyday without conscience and no shame.

Well,we are not surprise that you are denying your party campaign promises, after all this is not the first time.

What I know too well is that you people cannot fool us again by 2019 because you and your party will be booted out of power.

5 Likes

Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by sarrki(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Baba I disagree with you sire

Your promises are all restructure

It may not mean what others are clamoring for

But restructure we must do

I believe in true federalism as practiced in America
Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by chriskosherbal(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Weather they want to restructure, remake ,repolish, rebrand or revatalize, i don't care ,all I want to see is visible positive changes for the ordinary citizens .
Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by Evablizin(f): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2017
Uhm they haff come again,they are divided among themselves,this one is saying a different thing from one corner while the other one is saying a different thing from another corner but one thing is very common in this party which is "Lies",they can lie for Africa.

1 Like

Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by magoo10(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2017
Even if they did not promise so ,common sense and the moral obligation to deliver dividends of democracy promised the people should make them know that the present status quo cannot continue.

We at the other side of the divide think that restructuring might not even be fruitful as these old men have nothing to offer .
All we want is Biafra ,Nigeria ko le werk.

1 Like

Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by CriticMaestro: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Mugus
Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by Baawaa(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2017
But APC promised us CHANGE,where is the CHANGE?We have not see the positive CHANGE what we are seeing is CHANGING from one polical party to another.

1 Like

Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by Greatgrandson(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2017
hatchy:

Well,we are not surprise that you are denying your party campaign promises, after all this is not the first time.

What I know too well is that you people cannot fool us again by 2019 because you and your party will be booted out of power.
Men without honour.From Jubril the impostor to Lair Mohammed to Bisi Akande,they are same.
What else do you expect from them

1 Like

Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2017
We know...... We also know they are not APC but CPA grin grin grin grin grin grin They will never take responsibility for failure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2017
of course i believe you
you guys didn't promise anything

1 Like

Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2017
What a shame...!!
If Akande, Somebody's grandfather along with Tinubu that installed the Hitler of Daura on Nigeria can boldly deny Restructuring of Nigeria.....then we have a long way to go.
Akande and MURIC are now the voice of Core North in the south.

1 Like

Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by Nbote(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Well Nigerians U have it.. D next election slogan for d APC is RESTRUCTURE.. Era of change has gone stale..
sarrki:
Baba I disagree with you sire

Your promises are all restructure

It may not mean what others are clamoring for

But restructure we must do

I believe in true federalism as practiced in America

Oya com take one beer.. One of d few tyms u made sense
Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by Paperwhite(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2017
shocked grin grin grin cheesy.So why the El-rufai committee on "restructuring"? APC is really filled with shameless old cargo idiots who think everybody is a slowpoke.Meanwhile it has been all promises cancelled.

1 Like

Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by seunowa(f): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2017
What is the difference between restructuring and devolution of power? Is devolution of power no longer mean restructuring?
Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by Paperwhite(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2017
hatchy:

That is just it.
Re: APC Did Not Promise To Restructure Nigeria - Bisi Akande by abimbolayekeen: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Akande lied , but you promise transformation , what is your government transform now , your government of deceit and liar .

(1) (Reply)

FG Creating Anxiety Across The Country With Its Actions - Akintoye / Nigerians Attack Rochas Okorocha For Erecting President Jacob Zuma Statue [PICS] / Facebook User Replies Femi Fani Kayode And Got This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.