Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande (13024 Views)

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend / Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by Nbote(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
sarrki:
We are observing the situation critically

Hahaha... Egbon what is there to observe na.. I thought Patriots need not observe anything having made up their minds on having Baba run again.. E don critical abi

Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by kenzysmith: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
He better keep quiet after the election then declear at 2020 cause we don,t vote for him for cater for his hospital bills

Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by ProWalker: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
lagosrd:
South west APC meeting without Pa. TINUBU is a sheer waste of time. Una go soon see something now.

Wherever you see Pa Akande speaking, you should know it's most likely the position of Tinubu.

Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Baawaa:
2019 another elections year,God have mercy on this nation,give us God fearing leaders

Men have seize to fear GOd
..' Give us visionary leaders'
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by Greenback: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
That gross failure should just go away
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by continentalceo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
DonVikings:
I finally found Emma Powerful! grin
Seems like you found your father

Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by Greenback: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Paperwhite:
Fools! As if the SW now matters to the bigot president.Sohphiscated zombies.Just tell the world that you guys regretted your foolishness in installing the catastrophe "change" Afonja man.
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by DonVikings: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
continentalceo:

Seems like you found your father
It pain am. grin grin

Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by Baawaa(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Fame333:

Men have seize to fear GOd
..' Give us visionary leaders'
These ones are also visionary leaders,but it is devil that give them visions

Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Baawaa:
2019 another elections year,God have mercy on this nation,give us God fearing leaders
When any youths declaring interest to contesting for elected office to send these old corrupt thieves out of power, are we encouraging or discouraging them with our foolish comments

I am nolonger believing what elders says nowadays.
The words of elders nowadays are nothing but lies and 419.
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by DonVikings: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
PointZerom:
My stupidity is legendary.
shocked shocked
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by Kog45(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
lilmax:
he doesn't need to

how buhari deceived many souls is what I don't understand
Buhari did not deceived anybody but GEJ messed up.
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by PointZerom: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
DonVikings:
I finally found my lost brain! grin

Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by continentalceo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
DonVikings:
It pain am. grin grin
Joblessness nah disease
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by peteyacah: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE

Plus much more
for further information contact the number on the banner

Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by maxzzo1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
una be sh*t hole??
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by Kog45(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Paperwhite:
Fools! As if the SW now matters to the bigot president esp.you and Tinubu.Just tell the world that you guys regretted your foolishness in installing the catastrophe "change" Afonja man.Sophiscated zombies.
It's simple, check it out i voted for GEJ 2011 but vote against GEJ 2015,meaning i voted for Buhari 2015 but 2019 i w vote against Buhari.

My man u don't need to curse anybody on GEJ failure but do u research very well why GEJ lost out and pls try to get over GEJ lost and face reality.

If u don't want Buhari is a matter of vote come 2019 just like d way we sent GEJ parking.

Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by sarrki(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nbote:

Hahaha... Egbon what is there to observe na.. I thought Patriots need not observe anything having made up their minds on having Baba run again.. E don critical abi

Baba we are still observing
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by misano(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
DonVikings:
I finally found Emma Powerful! grin

Lol, see as ur head be like coconut.... Just joking. Is that D name of ur pig? Nice name... Do U sell pigs?

Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by victorDanladi: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nbote:
He doesn't need to inform u. He has informed d region dat matters to him and dey already know. U'll do d usual and do follow follow ...
Like southeast wan do follow follow for atiku grin
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by ahamonyeka(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!

Who is deceiving who?

All this is scam we know well that bubu will like to contest again but,he wouldn't want to declare his intention now.
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by victorDanladi: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kog45:
It's simple, check it out i voted for GEJ 2011 but vote against GEJ 2015,meaning i voted for Buhari 2015 but 2019 i w vote against Buhari.

My man u don't need to curse anybody on GEJ failure but do u research very well why GEJ lost out and pls try to get over GEJ lost and face reality.

If u don't want Buhari is a matter of vote come 2019 just like d way we sent GEJ parking.

Average ibo man doesnt think like this.The zone has being programmed to behave in a paticular pattern.This democracy.They will be surprised how yorubas will vote in 2019.Democracy should be practised the way southwest practises it.I aslo voted for GEJ in 2011,it such a pity our emotional brothers from the east dont remember that,I voted against him in 2015,this really pain our eastern brothers that have been programmed and they remember every seconds to extent of calling yoruba what we all know they are since 1960,northern slaves.However,By God grace,I will vote against buhari in 2019!
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by Praktikals(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Paperwhite:
Fools! As if the SW now matters to the bigot president esp.you and Tinubu.Just tell the world that you guys regretted your foolishness in installing the catastrophe "change" Afonja man.Sophiscated zombies.
Ndo. Its so obvious you are pained. Come 2023, the No1 seat will come to the south west, so, your wailing ain't stopping soon.
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by BakireBulmaker: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Paperwhite:

Jonathan was a worse option for us Yorubas. tongue

Yorubas would have been doomed politically.

Go and die! tongue
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by Nbote(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
victorDanladi:
Like southeast wan do follow follow for atiku grin
So which region dem wan follow for Atiku?
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by 8stargeneral: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Because he knw dat he's not capable to rule is cables dat rule d country datz why everything remains stagnant
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by manmidtexy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Smart intelligent dude you will be, i guess you must be thinking on the same side

TrueSenator:
....get the message from his body language grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by Charly68: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Baba is playing the mind game unknown to him that my people are politically sophisticated. ..Eeeh ! They will force him to go through keen contest.. Am sure the contest will be tougher than 2015 . Good game changer are here already ..No more experimentation..
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by enemyofprogress: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Make him no try am o
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
OP....don't provoke us ooh...
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by thunderbabs: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Inform or no inform, buhari is no good for market at all at all
Re: 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande by musa234(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari has failed even the north. He's a president of daura. I and my entire clan regret voting for him

Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements / Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again / Dogara Gives Jibrin 7-days To Retract Libelous Allegations, Or Face Legal Action