Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too (1469 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Has Never Been An Iboman ,we Yorubas Love Him / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
what a shame
we yoruba muslim reject this
Tinubu are you watching cry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by eodavids(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
what a shame

How true is this claim?
Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2017
eodavids:

How true is this claim?
you no dey read news

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
what a shame

We Yoruba muslims only want whatever will keep our northern masters happy. That's all

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

We Yoruba muslims only want whatever will keep our northern masters happy. That's all
Allah seriki cool

Allahu akubar
Allah bless you brah

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
Allah seriki cool

God bless you brah
You well come brah

We keep Tinubu (peace be upon him) in our prayers . . . grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

You well come brah

gbam our Supreme Leader Tinubu has gone AWOL grin
but we'll keep praying masha Allah amin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
gbam our Supreme Leader Tinubu has gone AWOL grin
but we'll keep praying masha Allah amin
All@h will console Tinubu (peace be upon him) in his new hiding place grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

All@h will console Tinubu (peace be upon him) in his new hiding place grin grin
amin oooo

Allahu akubar

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
amin oooo

Allahu akubar
We also hope that APC (Piss be upon them) will disintegrate within the next 5 months.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by BakireBulmaker: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai

The above really got me laughing out loud, I swear. grin grin grin

You flatiyeasterners are a bunch of clowns. grin grin grin

And to think that giftq had to create this moniker just to chat/discuss/reply with him/herself

O my! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
AlfaWaleFatai

And to think that giftq had to create this moniker just to chat/discuss/reply with him/herself

O my! grin grin grin
AlfaWaleFatai (peace be upon him) is my inspiration on this thread.
He opened up a discussion on APC and sai barbarians (piss be upon them).

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by BakireBulmaker: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

AlfaWaleFatai (peace be upon him) is my inspiration on this thread.
He opened up a discussion on APC and sai barbarians (piss be upon them).

You are a clown! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by AlfaWaleFatai: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
BakireBulmaker:
AlfaWaleFatai

O my! grin grin grin

[/s]
what's this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by BakireBulmaker: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai giftq:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying

How much are you going to pay me for keeping your clownish thread alive? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

How much are you going to pay me for keeping your clownish thread alive? grin grin grin
This is a very serious thread oh
We are discussing how "Sai Baba" chant has slowly turned into "Sai Mama" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by Dillusionist(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
lol
Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by AlfaWaleFatai: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

This is a very serious thread oh
We are discussing how "Sai Baba" chant has slowly turned into "Sai Mama" grin grin
asalamalaikun my yeroba Muslim brother
Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
asalamalaikun my yeroba Muslim brother
Amin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by bolanto24(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Very funny thread
Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by dokiOloye(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

Amin grin grin
lol.
The correct answer is 'maleikum salam'.
Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
dokiOloye:
lol.
The correct answer is 'maleikum salam'.
Thanks for the correction (peace be upon you) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by dikerebel(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
;DHow I wish that our messiah buhari(piss be upon him) will deal with you all, teyoyista.
Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by rlauncher(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Why are you Igbo people always thinking backwards.

Jonathan was corrupt and incompetent and we voted him out. If Buhari fails to perform, we vote him on as well. Please what is the problem with that. Only fools would wish for the likes of Jonathan to continue to rule this country after all the economic carnage that took place under him.

We must continue to give chance to new people to rule until we get it right.
Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by rlauncher(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
AlfaWaleFatai

O my! grin grin grin

Foolish laugh. Yoruba people are busy solving their own problems at state levels while you people are busy wasting precious time doing st*pid laughs.
Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by AlfaWaleFatai: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
rlauncher:

Foolish laugh. Yoruba people are busy solving their own problems at state levels while you people are busy wasting precious time doing st*pid laughs.
[/s]
are you a yeroba Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by IJOBA2: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

You well come brah

PROPHET BUHARI S.A.W (PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM) IS THE ONLY TRUE AND SEAL OF ALL PROPHETS ACCORDING TO MY YORUBA MUSLIM BRETHREN

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by IJOBA2: 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
rlauncher:

Foolish laugh. Yoruba MUSLIMS are busy solving their own problems at state levels while you people are busy wasting precious time doing st*pid laughs.
FIXED
Re: Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too by IJOBA2: 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
rlauncher:

Foolish laugh. Yoruba people are busy praying for prophet buhari while you people are busy wasting precious time doing st*pid laughs.

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who Okorocha Is Moulding This Time And Win A Recharge Card (pics) / Okorocha’s Wife Opens Multi-billion Naira Shop, As APC Aspirants Seeking Endorse / Meet Sen. Ifeanyi Ararume By Ik Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.