Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,427 members, 7,861,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Speaking The Language That Matters For My Business - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Speaking The Language That Matters For My Business (234 Views)

What Is The Longest Word In English Language That Is Typed With Only Left Hand? / Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US / Please How Can I Improve In My English Speaking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speaking The Language That Matters For My Business by sova1: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2017
Innovation is the order of the day with everybody going digital which is the new language for business and every business is struggling to keep up with the pace.
Hows is your business fairing so far?
How do i go digital
Am i getting ROI?
What are my customers thinking?
How do i get more customers?
Whats my strategy?

This are the few questions we need to ask our self.
Attend P4PE Digital Marketing Training and gain all the insights you need for your business.
for more info Visit www.p4pe.co/lp/phdigital/index.php

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Project Topic. / IBM Certification C9030-644 Exam Dumps Killtest / Angularjs Online Training And Job Placement Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.