Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List (33306 Views)

A 17 Year Old Girl Makes 100,000 Naira Just By Selling People's Products Online. / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by PuntingKing: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
G
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by Kingspin(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Are some people not tired of tribal comments. Celebrate with the guy and leave where he is coming from...
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by InsideOut247: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Seun Suppose Dey that List

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by Bullhari007(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Another Biafran... nawa oooO... my yellowbar friends will not like this

2 Likes

Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
emmanuel4758:
at ur age , see what village people has done to u
That stood for "on point". How will you see it when villagers are having meeting on your heard?.
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by asawanathegreat(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Naija boys dey represent anywhere in d world. Congrat bro. U resemble my son.
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by Valprof: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
AFonja?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by TheSCRYPT: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
There is another. He is even a Nairalander this one. Stephen O A.

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by AnonymustME(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
thornapple:
Should we be so proud about this seeing that it's only one Nigerian out of a whole 100?.
My thoughts exactly
Congrats to him all the same
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by goaldynman(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
We Igbos are blessed with first-grade brains! Others have china-made Afonjaic brain!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by peacemara54(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
check my signature
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Who are the remaining 29? A reputable list of 100 brightest minds in Africa should have at least, 30 Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
no biggie here cos natural success is in the blood of his tribe people(Igbo) unlike those people from the South West part that love harvesting heads like watermelon..

2 Likes

Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by EzeeYFB(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Trendings:
Nigeria’s Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam, a second-year doctoral student at the Centre for Film and Media Studies, University of Cape Town has just been selected and named one of 100 Brightest Young Minds in Africa by an international leadership development organisation, Brightest Young Minds (BYM) headquartered in South Africa.

The organisation identifies, connects and mobilises Africa’s most innovative and responsible young people, and gathers them from around the continent to train, mentor and empower them to become change agents as next generation of African leaders in their various spheres of endeavour.

After a rigorous selection process, Chikezie was selected based on his past academic and social innovation works and resume. He is currently joining other awardees in Sandton, Johannesburg for an intense life-changing summit that is billed to run from Sunday 24th September until Saturday 30 September 2017.

Chikezie joined other outstanding young people within the ages of 25 and 35 from up to 17 African countries on a funded summit to engage on issues around social innovation, technology, Big Data, Social Entrepreneurship, Business Financing, Project Development and Model Building to mention a few. There are guest speakers and facilitators from the government, private, public and civil society sectors and groups who are invited as part of the trainings, workshops and seminars that comprise the summit agenda. One of such guests is South Africa’s Minister for Small Business Development, Ms. Lindiwe Zulu who spoke on the need for the Bright Young Minds to take on the challenge of preparing, leading and living up to the bill and responsibility of championing the next generation of Africa towards eradication of poverty, unemployment, corruption, digital infrastructural development among others.

Sharing a few words on how his participation at the summit, Chikezie says:

https://www.linjust.com.ng/chikezie-uzuegbunam-named-one-of-100-brightest-young-minds-in-africa-2017.html

the guy better do n come back before SA police will shoot him n start to quote law for us
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
AnonymustME:

My thoughts exactly
Congrats to him all the same
Great thinking.
Congrats to him anyway.
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by seguno2: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
One out of 100 for the giant of Africa is a sign of FAILURE.
No more. No less.

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by Macmoni(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
heryurh:
Nigeria’s Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam... lipsrsealed
buh u agree he was addressed as a nigerian not biafran
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by HajimeSaito(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
I knew it was never going to be someone from the World Bank's basket case region.
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by Icon79(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
And Biafra scores again .....

Igbo Kwenu ....

O pari o

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by ameh99: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
@ roborto how do I get in
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by colli247(m): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Trendings:
Nigeria’s Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam, a second-year doctoral student at the Centre for Film and Media Studies, University of Cape Town has just been selected and named one of 100 Brightest Young Minds in Africa by an international leadership development organisation, Brightest Young Minds (BYM) headquartered in South Africa.

The organisation identifies, connects and mobilises Africa’s most innovative and responsible young people, and gathers them from around the continent to train, mentor and empower them to become change agents as next generation of African leaders in their various spheres of endeavour.

After a rigorous selection process, Chikezie was selected based on his past academic and social innovation works and resume. He is currently joining other awardees in Sandton, Johannesburg for an intense life-changing summit that is billed to run from Sunday 24th September until Saturday 30 September 2017.

Chikezie joined other outstanding young people within the ages of 25 and 35 from up to 17 African countries on a funded summit to engage on issues around social innovation, technology, Big Data, Social Entrepreneurship, Business Financing, Project Development and Model Building to mention a few. There are guest speakers and facilitators from the government, private, public and civil society sectors and groups who are invited as part of the trainings, workshops and seminars that comprise the summit agenda. One of such guests is South Africa’s Minister for Small Business Development, Ms. Lindiwe Zulu who spoke on the need for the Bright Young Minds to take on the challenge of preparing, leading and living up to the bill and responsibility of championing the next generation of Africa towards eradication of poverty, unemployment, corruption, digital infrastructural development among others.

Sharing a few words on how his participation at the summit, Chikezie says:

https://www.linjust.com.ng/chikezie-uzuegbunam-named-one-of-100-brightest-young-minds-in-africa-2017.html

this afonja people- name nigeria man
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by blackhinstan: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
thesicilian:
A good Nigerian.

He is A Biafran not zoogerian

that why the zoo need igbos

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by donifez(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
That is it bro....My cousin for life. This is the beginning.... more things to achieve.
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by donifez(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hmm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by peacemara54(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by chibuike65: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
This biafrans re like mtn everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by thesicilian: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
blackhinstan:

He is A Biafran not zoogerian

that why the zoo need igbos
I remember someone who called Nigeria a zoo few weeks ago. I hear he's currently hiding outside the country after some pythons came to dance in his compound.
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by aleeyus(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
positivelord:

When its Good its Nigerian ...but when its drug issue its IPOB abi...
grin
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by goldrushbooks: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Where is the full list?
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by goldrushbooks: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
seguno2:
One out of 100 for the giant of Africa is a sign of FAILURE.
No more. No less.

That was why I asked for the full list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by Shinery0123(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
BTW o seeing this, I expect more than one Nigerian. I mean the list is 100 in Africa and if the so called Giant can boast of just one deserving individual then we have a problem

And no. Buhari is not our problem but we are our own problem.
Re: Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List by room089: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chai why dem na?

Congrats still!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Leave My N200k Job For Abroad Job? / 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) / I Want To Leave My Job For Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.