Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,148 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death (59847 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Marcelinho(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
was he supposed to breast feed him?
amiibaby:
Drunk or not u abandoned him for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Abudu2000(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
These re the kind of issues that easily kills someone's career. There is a difference between sex scandal and a murder case and honestly speaking this isn't good for Davido's image at all. The issue of apostle suleman might be long gone but trust me the damage done will ever follow that man till death and so is this... I'm not saying David is innocent not guilty of but I'm seeing wizkid dancing one corner wherever he is now kikikiki
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by ewizard1: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
khalids:
What is all the noise about....the video only proves that he was drunk and he was put in a car....

It does not say anything about how he died.....or what happened leading to his death...

Besides is he the first person to drink and get drunk....that happens to many guys on Friday nights and we still see them on Monday morning
And the video also proves Davido left him deadly drunk but still breathing!

IMO, the other friends left with him at the shisha bar should be questioned, not Davido!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by CandidNotes: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Out of curiosity, did DJ Olu and Chime also take 40 shots of tequila? Since it was alcohol that strangulated Tagbo? undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by ewizard1: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Marcelinho:
was he supposed to breast feed him?
I wonder ooo. Some people are seriously dumb af!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
fash6:
Is that the complete clip?what about the calls davido made that night?,what was his plans when he was told about tagbos death? I feel for him dou,but he surely knows something.as for tagbos family ,am sure they wont be too happy,seeing him so drunk,even to stand is a problem ,I felt so ashamed seeing him that way,well,life goes on.I was lost a friend for daring the power of PASTIS (indomie generation no go no am).,rip tagbi,obo best of luck
kai is that drink still in market? is my drink then when i was still do nigga,lol 2pac nigga,na God deliver from it hand,hmm God loves me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by akocce(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Some of us have been much "drunker" than that... I don't understand d point of showing us cctv clips dat showed d nigga drunk... Is dat d bone of contention here? So d whole ruckus was to determine dat Tagbo was actually drunk... Dats wat we do na... Get drunk on our birthdays... Eesh!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Safiaa(f): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
khalids:
What is all the noise about....the video only proves that he was drunk and he was put in a car....

It does not say anything about how he died.....or what happened leading to his death...

Besides is he the first person to drink and get drunk....that happens to many guys on Friday nights and we still see them on Monday morning
Let's not forget that this man took 40 shots of tequila. Thats a fatal amount of alcohol, which can make anyone fall in and out of consciousness. So that defintely contributed to his death.
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by 2shure: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rick ross
Interlude

Hold me back.
These niggis be playing
buh i kud adapt
In davido voice

D...niggiz wont hold me bac.
Dead niggiz wont hold me bac.

I look at ma whips
Shiit my rims so tight.
I ball every day.i sex every night
Old niggi who neva went thru school
He only sniffin dah dope
Late tagbo at 35 still lost
Cause he dont know what else to do.
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by A1dgentle(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
amiibaby:
so becos its davido he cant leave him? Are there no other friends there?
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by FrankGiel: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
olaboy33:
wats our business if he got drunk? ..

Autopsy said he died of suffocation

show us how he got suffocated...
Alcohol depresses nerves that control involuntary actions such as breathing and the gag reflex (which prevents choking). A fatal dose of alcohol will eventually stop these functions.

It is common for someone who drank excessive alcohol to vomit since alcohol is an irritant to the stomach. There is then the danger of choking on vomit, which could cause death by asphyxiation [suffocation in lay mans terms] in a person who is not conscious because of intoxication.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Are commander, is that you? Please come and see some hypocrites claiming good heart in Davido's post on Instagram, please do thorough investigation and send them to jail with Davido and his crew. grin grin grin

why dont you just have sense.

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by amiibaby(f): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
A1dgentle:
so becos its davido he cant leave him? Are there no other friends there?
do not. I repeat do not quote me
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
CandidNotes:
Out of curiosity, did DJ Olu and Chime also take 40 shots of tequila? Since it was alcohol that strangulated Tagbo? undecided

just shut up

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by 2shure: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
U don dey sound like the copy and paste policeman wey dey proud because camera and mic dem im hand.
FrankGiel:

Alcohol depresses nerves that control involuntary actions such as breathing and the gag reflex (which prevents choking). A fatal dose of alcohol will eventually stop these functions.

It is common for someone who drank excessive alcohol to vomit since alcohol is an irritant to the stomach. There is then the danger of choking on vomit, which could cause death by asphyxiation [suffocation in lay mans terms] in a person who is not conscious because of intoxication.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by OmoDavido(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
The video doesn't answer the question the autopsy proved which is he died of suffocation.
question is how did he suffocate

I don't no we now have female Ipob terrorists. You must found them on every thread about davido masturbating their saggy balls or cl*ts up and down.

To hate no dey tire una? And na one man go marry dis one ooo...

Aunty ode
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by agarawu23(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
amiibaby:
u dey there? This isn't their first time drinking. If guys go out like that, every fvcking person drive himself home cos nobody was fed with alcohol.
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Temmytea70(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
fvckme:
Am here waiting for how things unfold.. . Meanwhile where is that my boo sef
Bleep you
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by MaziOmenuko: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
amiibaby:

Dat one is not a criminal offence nau. Is he supposed to babysit a grown up man? Dude refused to enter car, the only complication now is the davido car dropping his corpse at the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by OmoDavido(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
amiibaby:

Try and be sensible next time and don't reason with your smelling anus. Then he would stop quoting you.

Hate filled Ipob terrorists.
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by seguntijan(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Do you still adore them ?
After all the chronicles from Davido and the issues surrounding his friends' recent deaths.
He may still sell a new album titled "My hands are clean" and some people would rush to buy it and some politicians would still gladly sponsor it.
I commend the Police's effort so far but again, what is the point the police is trying to prove at this 'tail time'?
However, generally talking about the video content of the Nigerian musical stars and how they encourage crimes and indiscipline . Some of them perpetrate more evils in their musical videos and encourage more crimes than whatever evil that is being manifested in their daily lives.
They sing to encourage rape, they smoke, they harass women, they celebrate nudity, promote drugs and diabolical 'gangsterism' in their musical videos and lyrics.
Some politicians identify them as youth ambassadors and use them for political campaigns despite their dented characters.
Big companies use them as their ambassadors to promote their brands. It cripples my profundity why companies dump first class graduates and intellectual figures for some simpletons on the ground of brand promotion.
All these problems wouldn't have been aggravated if the masses would not spend their last kobo buying albums with wrong contents.
Some of these musial stars are depraving our youths and injecting evils into their consciousness.
The government and the police should ensure these crimes never had a place of pride in their lyrics in the first place let alone being physically manifested.
Shut your TV from their sights before your children start adoring some animated nincompoops and decorated criminals as role models.
Yusuf Jimoh Aweda
Director, Center For Human Rectitude

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by iamVirus(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
amiibaby:

smh.

Birthday party (not davido's party)

The guy came in his own car.

nawa 4 you ooo
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by lilzonnex(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Icon79:
I would need to see the video clips not the still pictures.

O pari
go to his instagram page @davidoofficial or don't you know about IG
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by holaralph(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
see hypocrites everywhere, when we people drinks and drag ourselves into humongous problems that can cost and take our lifes, we will not remember God the creator and his rules and commandments but when the results of drunkenness encapsulate us there and then we will remember God whereas we never adhere to His rules and regulations.............

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by holaralph(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
GOD BLESS YOU JARE
seguntijan:
Do you still adore them ?
After all the chronicles from Davido and the issues surrounding his friends' recent deaths.
He may still sell a new album titled "My hands are clean" and some people would rush to buy it and some politicians would still gladly sponsor it.
I commend the Police's effort so far but again, what is the point the police is trying to prove at this 'tail time'?
However, generally talking about the video content of the Nigerian musical stars and how they encourage crimes and indiscipline . Some of them perpetrate more evils in their musical videos and encourage more crimes than whatever evil that is being manifested in their daily lives.
They sing to encourage rape, they smoke, they harass women, they celebrate nudity, promote drugs and diabolical 'gangsterism' in their musical videos and lyrics.
Some politicians identify them as youth ambassadors and use them for political campaigns despite their dented characters.
Big companies use them as their ambassadors to promote their brands. It cripples my profundity why companies dump first class graduates and intellectual figures for some simpletons on the ground of brand promotion.

GOD BLESS YOU
All these problems wouldn't have been aggravated if the masses would not spend their last kobo buying albums with wrong contents.
Some of these musial stars are depraving our youths and injecting evils into their consciousness.
The government and the police should ensure these crimes never had a place of pride in their lyrics in the first place let alone being physically manifested.
Shut your TV from their sights before your children start adoring some animated nincompoops and decorated criminals as role models.
Yusuf Jimoh Aweda
Director, Center For Human Rectitude

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Akumjum:
Something must kill a man period!
Exactly, I think it was his time.
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
kingzjay:
Welcome to Nigeria!

Those who claim to be his friends were there watching him drink himself to death. They applauded him. Yes! Nobody could stop him either forcefully or peacefully. Nobody stopped the supplies. Nobody thought it right to bundle him into the car and drive him home.

Watch out for friends!
But we are all adults and you can't stop someone from drinking or smoking.
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by phreakabit(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Immediately after the police man was demoted? . . . .
Ok o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by SMADEvgsg(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
fvckme:
Am here waiting for how things unfold.. . Meanwhile where is that my boo sef
i'm here swt, how has been ur day?
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Benekruku(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
amiibaby:

How is that an abandon? Do you know how many times guys drink to stupor and part ways? He even tried taking him to the hospital.

As core nigga's! We cares when not that u were forced to drink.
Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by A1dgentle(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
amiibaby:
come beat me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death by enemyofprogress: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
kingzjay:
Welcome to Nigeria!

Those who claim to be his friends were there watching him drink himself to death. They applauded him. Yes! Nobody could stop him either forcefully or peacefully. Nobody stopped the supplies. Nobody thought it right to bundle him into the car and drive him home.

Watch out for friends!
was he a baby?he was the the oldest amongst them for crying out loud

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos / Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.