Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Payment With Company Checque - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payment With Company Checque (545 Views)

Help. Can I Recieve Adsense Payment With GT Bank Savings Account / Help With COMPANY PROFILE. / Agent Recruitment For M-payment With Over N150,000 Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment With Company Checque by Eluala(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2010
ok
Re: Payment With Company Checque by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2010
Becareful and make sure they are not fraud checks
Re: Payment With Company Checque by abidex008(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
If it is a certified check,you can withdraw it in any of the local banks in Nigeria.I have a friend that does Google Adsense and was paid with check from google.He withdrew it from his bakn(GTB)But be careful of the check they send to you.
Re: Payment With Company Checque by worry246(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2010
"I am expecting some payment from a US based firm, being refund for some deposit"
Do you mean you sent fraud money from stolen account and you are waiting for money back.
are you 419 check scammer.
Re: Payment With Company Checque by Eluala(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2010
@worry246,

Initially I was a bit disturbed by your post but when I looked again at your id, I changed my mind. I see you worry too much. My brother you need not be that harsh. I am not a 419. Far from it. Mind you we are not all 419.

It is rather irresponsible to prejudge the good intentions of millions of vibrant, good natured and industrious Nigerians, who are always seeking for legal ways to enhance their quality of life and classify all as 419 just because of the misdemeanor of a handful.

Having said that I must express my appreciation to the guys who have provided some useful explanation. Thanks very much. The firm in question is a reputable firm, which has a web portal that enables you to buy items of interest and they will also arrange shipping for you. You may only pay via Paypal, wire transfer or certified check and they can only refund via Paypal or sending you a company check.
Re: Payment With Company Checque by jze: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2010
@eluala,
why don't you request them to wire the funds back to your account - it usually takes between 24 to 48 hrs. Or you might as well wait for the check to come in as long as it is genuine, you should be able to deposit/cash it in most Nigerian banks.

(1) (Reply)

Mentorship Needed / Representatives Needed! / Corporate Souvenirs Services Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.