Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Video: Davido Releases CCTV Video From The Night Tagbo Died And His Statement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Davido Releases CCTV Video From The Night Tagbo Died And His Statement (521 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Davido Releases CCTV Video From The Night Tagbo Died And His Statement by iamstanc(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Few days ago, Davido reacted to reports to the reports trailing him, over the controversies surrounding Tagbo’s death, and he promised to release a statement soon, with evidences.
..and it looks like the singer, wasn’t joking one bit, as he has finally released a press statement including CCTV evidences.

The singer in his statement debunked claims that he told his driver and friends to “dump” Tagbo’s body and also stated that Tagbo did not step a foot into Davido’s car at any time.
Read the statement below;

DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2017/10/video-davido-releases-cctv-video-from.html

Re: Video: Davido Releases CCTV Video From The Night Tagbo Died And His Statement by qhammall(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
I pray the police will not be bias in their investigation in this matter. They should not do a political influenced investigation because Davido's uncle just won a senatorial seat under the umbrella of the peoples democratic Party in Osun State.

FOR SALE: Demolish able Tenement building of 52 X 110Ft at No 45,Apata Str,Oke-Ira,Ogba,Lagos. Title: Receipt&Survey, Price: N 17 Asking. My Direct Brief

SAY-YEE AGENCY LTD
1,Ondo street,Oke-Ira ,Aguda,Ogba,Lagos.
Call me on 08027012310

(1) (Reply)

'it Was A Strategy To Promote My Song, ‘yeba' – Kiss Daniel Speak On Comedy Skit / Mr Ibu Shares New Photos To Mark His Birthday / Iggy Azalea And Odell Beckham Jr. Are Dating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.