Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

16 Questions That Changed My Perspective About Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16 Questions That Changed My Perspective About Life (513 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife / The Man; His Mother And Wife (my Perspective) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16 Questions That Changed My Perspective About Life by elidi(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
The world is in crises. It is a global crisis. Crises of war, crime, and human degradation throughout the world. On news stations such as BBC, and CNN, the faces of anguished refugees appear so often that it has become a norm. Not a day pass by without hearing the word “terrorists”. Completely beyond our control with natural forces threatening the human welfare. At every point in time, something is happening somewhere else in the world: droughts, famines, floods, tsunamis, mudslides, earthquakes, tornadoes, typhoons, hurricanes. This is an endless list. People are in some sort of crises. We are fragile. We are very vulnerable. We are constantly facing the crisis of life
Read more at http://elijahdokubo.com/questions-about-crises-in-life/

(1) (Reply)

Marriage / Which Of This Will You Pay First? / Please Any 29th February Baby Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.