Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. (1570 Views)

Parents Withdraw Children From School Warri Over Forceful Free Medical Care / PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by LORDI(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
There a huge panic in bayelsa state as parents withdraw students from school, as they believed military men are on their way to inject their children with monkey pox.

I left my university to yenagoa main town, as my friend's and I planned on visiting market square.. On getting to yenagoa town I saw a lot students returning from school, however out of curiosity I asked what was happening and I was told soldiers are allegedly on their way to inject students with monkey pox.

Can anyone confirm this please?.
I tried debunking it as a rumour, as everyone in the Keke turned against me.
Can someone confirm this?...have there been any case of forceful injection.
Pardon my Grammer, as am typing this in a bus on my way back to school.

Moderators front page please
Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by UbanmeUdie: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
shocked
Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by LORDI(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mods front page please.... seun and lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Again!!!
Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Trash! Na so dem they take make front page?
Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by melodyogonna(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
nobody trusts the zoo soldiers again grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by LORDI(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Campusity:
Baba I'm not making this up, I'm only trying to spread awareness.
If you know anyone in secondary school in bayelsa...please call and confirm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by petsam11(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Campusity:

Please, don't say it is trash because this was the same thing that happened on Tuesday. When some people brought up the topic here, many people said it was "trash", "lies" but after everything, it spread to almost all parts of the southeast. So don't say it's a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by myright: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Its true. The video is on radio Biafra group on facebook

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by DozieInc(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Observation mode cool
Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by MyNewJackeT: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
I heard about this too, I just called they said it's army but I'm thinking that maybe this thing is done by people wearing camouflage uniforms.

I suspect so, but Schools are on shutdown so I heard.
Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by juman(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
melodyogonna:

Abi. grin grin

The soldiers that deliberately destroyed nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by Kazim88: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
AK 47 Fulani and Northern Army are actually vaccinating children with Unknown Vaccine

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Although I am not in Bayelsa, I would say that there is no need to confirm this report. It is true. And we all know what might have happened. The soldiers have started shedding crocodile tears in both south south and south west. Their presence in towns arouse fears among the masses who are very much aware of what happened in the south east. Nobody trusts nigerian army any more. Too bad!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by magoo10(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
With the current wave of fear and panic been expressed by the citizenry especially within the southern region of Nigeria I think the Nigeria army should suspend permanently the free vaccination,it goes to show that the people don't trust them.It is not by force .
Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by Tamass: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
melodyogonna:
Animal like you...ewu!
Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by alcmene: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
I was travelling in my car the other day and one hungry soldier flagged me down.. ..this time asking for a ride.

Boiling with the hatred I have for the genocidal Nigerian soldiers, I stopped and asked him to hop in.

The idiot ran towards my car and while He made to open my door with his filthy hand, I sped off and watched him stand like a rejected groom.

5 Likes

Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by AlfaWaleFatai: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
alcmene:
I was travelling in my car the other day and one hungry soldier flagged me down.. ..this time asking for a ride.

Boiling with the hatred I have for the genocidal Nigerian soldiers, I stopped and asked him to hop in.

The idiot ran towards my car and while He made to open my door with his filthy hand, I sped off and watched him stand like a rejected groom.
good job bro
your reward is in heaven or alajanah fura d'nunu masha Allah
you did well

cc
omenka grin

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by AlfaWaleFatai: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
no peace for buharian army

but where is TonyeBarcanista shocked

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by GreyLaw(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
no peace for buharian army

but where is TonyeBarcanista shocked

He can't be here. He's a bigoted hypocrite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by MadeInTokyo: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin

The Nigerian Army has lost integrity and trust under the tribalistic gworo chewing and burukutu drinking mad man called Buhari

Nobody trust the Nigerian Army anymore

The Army should leave the south and carry their immunization to the North, since Buhari also want the World Bank to focus on the North

We don't need Nigeria Army immunization here in the South

They should take thier Immunization to the South West, the Afonjas will welcome them there

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by AlfaWaleFatai: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
GreyLaw:

He can't be here. He' a bigoted hypocrite.
lol
TonyeBarcanista na my boy
Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by melodyogonna(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tamass:
Animal like you...ewu!
Thunder fire your eyez there, zoogerian grin
Re: Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. by melodyogonna(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
juman:

Abi. grin grin

The soldiers that deliberately destroyed nigeria.
The incompetent zoo soldiers that cannot contain boko haram talkless of ND avengers grin, Even the Original buhari went as far as buying mercenaries from saudi who called themselves "black water marines" when the zoo boasts of having Army and Navy grin ; Guess what? The saudi black water fools also got their ass handed over to them cheesy

#ZooSoldiersHasPowerOnOnlyArmlessCivilians
. . .FACT

(1) (Reply)

Presi. George Weah Of Republic Of Liberia Receives Gov. Okorocha At Monrovia (pi / Obasanjo Tells German TV: Buhari Has Not Met The Expectations Of Nigerians / I Miss PDP: The Economy Under Jonathan Wasn’t As Bad As It Is Today, Says Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.