Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra (1086 Views)

PHOTOS: Parents March In Support Of Sack Of Kaduna Teachers / Photos:parents Arrived Schools To Pick Their Wards In Omu-aran, Kwara State / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by metromediaboss: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Unconfirmed news

Some unknown agencies are going school to school, injecting Pupils without informing school authorities, armed with Police and Military

all Schools are currently closed
missionary has ordered full closure of every church owned schools till better information are passed

Details Later

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/10/photos-parents-withdraw-children-from.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by metromediaboss: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by tsylars(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
The way people distribute unverified reports on social media especially whatsapp making fake rumors spread and creating unnecessary panic is a ticking time bomb in this country. Somebody would seat somewhere and fabricate ridiculous "news" without a source and tell people to send it to family and loved ones, SMH

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by omenka(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is really worrisome.

Out of hatred for a man whose only crime is defeating their preferred candidate in an election, they've decided to inflict upon themselves all manner of injuries. They hope in so doing, they'd derail his presidency.

We all know, despite this shameful display of unbridled lunacy and hate, if peradventure this sickness against which they seek to immunise these people to forestall its spreading ( given a couple of cases has been reported there) spirals out of control, these same people would turn around to blame the government and accuse them of neglecting their region and abandoning them for dead!

I have a very strong feeling the person who started this treasonable rumour isn't even an Anambrarian.

The Igbo leaders need to do more to enlighten their subjects. You cannot continue to chop off your noses just to spite your face.

A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by Referendum50(f): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:

Out of hatred for a man whose only crime is defeated their preferred candidate in an election, they've decided to inflict upon themselves all manner of injuries. They hope in so doing, they'd derail his presidency.

We all know, despite this shameful display of unbridled lunacy and hate, if peradventure this sickness against which they seek to immunise these people to forestall its spreading ( given a couple of cases has been reported there) spirals out of control, these same people would turn around to blame the government and accuse them of neglecting their region and abandoning them for dead!

I have a very strong feeling the person who started this treasonable rumour isn't even an Anambrarian.

The Igbo leaders need to do more to enlighten their subjects. You cannot continue to chop off your noses just to spite your face.

So because you hate them too you now send military to give them this treatment below

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by raker300: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
tsylars:
The way people distribute unverified reports on social media especially whatsapp making fake rumors spread and creating unnecessary panic is a ticking time bomb in this country. Somebody would seat somewhere and fabricate ridiculous "news" without a source and tell people to send it to family and loved ones, SMH
it is true!

They're forcing children to take the vaccines.

My nephew just confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by raker300: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:

Out of hatred for a man whose only crime is defeated their preferred candidate in an election, they've decided to inflict upon themselves all manner of injuries. They hope in so doing, they'd derail his presidency.

all the vaccination being carried out in nigeria has never been done by the military..why start now?

How can you open fire on a people one day, then turn around to "vaccinate" them the next day?

FYI: never call igbos "subjects". Igbo enweghi eze (igbos have no king)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by MrIrohKenedy: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
claptrap
Re: PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by omenka(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Referendum50:

So because you hate them too you now send military to give them this treatment below
I sent military to do what?

Is something wrong with you people? Which military does Omenka commend?

Jeez!

This is utterly ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by funlord(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Referendum50:

So he is now the chief of army staff too? These people though?

grin

Re: PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by bkool7(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Referendum50:

So its only in the East you've heard Nja soldier make ppl lie in gutter?
Or thats your first time seeing it?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by MrIrohKenedy: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala.

Why is this member with over 20 monikers allowed to insult me on every turn and get away with it while I get banned whenever I retaliate?

Why is no action being taken even when his posts are reported?

His timeline is replete with insults directed at me, most of which are reported.

I refrain from giving it back to him because I don't wanna get banned. If the rules are to be suspended so members can go at each other, they should be already. But as long as that isn't the case, it is immensely unfair to allow this attitude continue.

Thank you.
[/s]
more claptrap

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by Referendum50(f): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2017
funlord:

So he is now the chief of army staff too? These people though?

grin
the statement was referred to whom he spoke about Mr man
Re: PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by Referendum50(f): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2017
omenka:
I sent military to do what?

Is something wrong with you people? Which military does Omenka commend?

Jeez!

This is utterly ridiculous.
the statement was to the person who you talked about
Re: PHOTOS: Parents Withdraw Children From Schools In Anambra by DrGoodman: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2017
omenka:

Out of hatred for a man whose only crime is defeating their preferred candidate in an election, they've decided to inflict upon themselves all manner of injuries. They hope in so doing, they'd derail his presidency.

What disease are they immunising them against?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!Rochas Set To Unveil Another Statue This December / Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno / EFCC Get Green Light To Arrest Ex DGSS, Ita Ekpenyong & Sacked NIA Boss, Ayo Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.