Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Wizkid Killed Tagbo To Implicate Davido – Twitter User Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Killed Tagbo To Implicate Davido – Twitter User Reveals (588 Views)

Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Killed Tagbo To Implicate Davido – Twitter User Reveals by Holuwarsweun(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Some fans don’t understand the murder controversy on ground is very serious and delicate, one of them is this twitter user who dragged Wizkid rivalry with Davido into Tagbo’s death.
“Wizkid Will Know No Peace Until He Confesses How He Killed Tagbo”, He wrote on twitter
One wouldn’t really know what to say to this as the troll who posted the allegation apparently opened a new account, @davido_fanpage_ to defame the Wizkid.
Ever since the demise of Davido’s friends, Wizkid hasn’t reacted to the reports but released a track One More Drink, which obnoxious people think may have a thing to do with the death of Tagbo, cause his death was alcohol related.
The Twitter user, who people have called MAD shared on Twitter.

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: It’s OK If My Wife Cheats – IK Ogbonna / I Will Not Give Women Money – I Will Teach Them How To Catch Fish – Jim Iyke / Actor Akon Lagos, In New Movie Role As Chief Security Officer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.