Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,679 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do (1800 Views)

10 Things You Should Never Do When You’re Angry / I Get Angry Very Easily, Say Nasty Things And Feel Bad When I Calm Down / Why Get Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2010
I GET ANGRY EASILY. WHAT CAN I DO

please help me on what to do anyone?
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by snowdrops(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2010
You need to seek anger management. This can be done in a clinic or go buy books, cds or check internet website for more info.
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
Thanks

is this the only way?
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by beingme(f): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2010
what do u do when u re angry? the ask urself why u re angry, what impact is it making on u - anger.

from there u will learn how to control it
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
you need to deal with issues and nagging problems you have that keep making you angry. maybe its the way people around you treat you or it's an experience of the past that keep hunting you unconsciously. Whatever it is, you need to talk to people about it and put it behind you. I've once been in your shoes.
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by wealth123: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2010
call me - 08082083126 i will share my personal experience with you. All you need is to acknowledge that this problem can only be solved by accepting Jesus Christ into your life. He will set you free from the spirit of anger which can be called '' MINI MADNESS''.

Many on this forum may say whatever they llike on this subject but the truth will always be the truth.
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by beingme(f): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2010
mustn't call ur no b4 he can be helped
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by babanne(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2010
You need to pray to god to give you a mild spirit. Also read the bible book of Galatians 5:22-23. work hard in developing the fruitage of spirit mentioned there.try using one fruit daily. for example, goodness, or self control, or mildness. then you will dfevelop ways to control your anger.
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by iyaski: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2010
Go and look for a cane lets flog the anger away. You need manual deliverance, grin grin grin grin
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by beingme(f): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2010
too many confused comments
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by TewMuch: 6:19am On Mar 28, 2010
You need to just learn to walk away and cool off, and then come back when you have thought of the most rational way to deal with your issues. Learn to talk without raising your voice or being confrontational, because not everyone will agree with you in this world. If you have an anger problem that is out of control now, imagine how you will face the future challenges to come. So learn to walk away, and if your anger is so bad that you cant, you may have psychological issues and may need to see a counselor lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by rawe45: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2010
I make very bad mistakes each time i get angry. I will never forget a time I drove into a gutter in annoyance just because someone called me an IDIOT!.

So @Poster, controlling your anger is the best solution o!
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by agathamari(f): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2010
anger management course
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by steamboat: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2010
I DON'T KNOW WHERE OR WHICH COUNTRY YOU ARE, WHICH EVER WAY IT GOES, I AM A PROFESIONAL TRADO-MEDICAL DOCTOR, IF UR RELIGION OR CULTURE DOES NOT GO AGAINST HERBS I ASURE YOU, YOUR PROBLEM SHALL BECOME PAST CALL 08023154433
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by sunboy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2010
Here is a forever solution i have seen worked. If you a muslim or have muslim around you, just go drink water from their ablution kettle every am and pm. Do that as long as you want and see wonders. Dont buy a new kettle but kettle that is being used, drink water remained from ablutions. It'll keep you calm
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by golamike: 11:39pm On May 21, 2010
Humanly speaking, it's not easy. The truth is- JESUS is the surest answer. Try it and see how easy it works. Just accept Him and ask for His grace over your emotions. You will be happy you did. God bless you, Amen.
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by stanwealth(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2010
sunboy (m)

Here is a forever solution i have seen worked. If you a muslim or have muslim around you, just go drink water from their ablution kettle every am and pm. Do that as long as you want and see wonders. Dont buy a new kettle but kettle that is being used, drink water remained from ablutions. It'll keep you calm.

Lie, lie, lie, liaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by PokerFace(f): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2010
It's a normal thing! There is NOBODY in this world that doesn't get angry.
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by TeskyMan(m): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2010
sunboy:

Here is a forever solution i have seen worked. If you a muslim or have muslim around you, just go drink water from their ablution kettle every am and pm. Do that as long as you want and see wonders. Dont buy a new kettle but kettle that is being used, drink water remained from ablutions. It'll keep you calm

@ poster this is a [size=22pt]BALANT LIE[/size].

Walk away or google anger management. Be Calm and Pray too whatever your religion.
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2010
TeskyMan:

@ poster this is a [size=22pt]BALANT LIE[/size].

Walk away or google anger management. Be Calm and Pray too whatever your religion.

OSE GAN thank you
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by tpia5: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
rawe45: I make very bad mistakes each time i get angry. I will never forget a time I drove into a gutter in annoyance just because someone called me an IDIOT!.

So @Poster, controlling your anger is the best solution o!

Jesus, you drove into a gutter in annoyance?
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by Aminat508(f): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
I GET ANGRY EASILY. WHAT CAN I DO

please help me on what to do anyone?
. I beg dey take omialuwala, alfa in d house go sabi am
Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2013
one my voice starts breaking. . .my anger is something else. . .space is the key. . .i was provoked this morning and am leaving the place tomao. . .cuz they dont know the beast inside me. . .
1.limit ur way of talking
2.avoid arguements
3.when u are bout to get angry. .just insert ur earpiece and listen to cool music
4.always give ursev space

1 Like

Re: I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do by aboyaji(m): 9:41am On Dec 25, 2013
Just pray over it.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Gabby; The Girl That Doesn't Grow Old. / How To Determine The Gender Of Your Unconcieved Baby! / Decompression Sickness: Danger Of Swimming Back To The Surface After A Deep Dive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.