Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

They Will Soon Call World Bank Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Will Soon Call World Bank Ipob (558 Views)

Nigeria To Borrow $6.9 Billion From World Bank, IMF, AFDB / 87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Will Soon Call World Bank Ipob by PatriotTemidayo: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
It is about 24 hours when the world bank spoke person made a slip that turned out to be a revelation. I called it a slip because the damning revelation was not intent of his speech, however, as posterity would have it, he made mention of it.

It's about 24 hours already and the presidency is yet to debunk this statement. If it were FFK or Sagay that said this, a war of word would have started.

But I guess in the end, they'll tag world bank IPOB miscreant or wailing wailer, just like they've tagged every other person that goes against their myopic narratives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Will Soon Call World Bank Ipob by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Its a matter of time before everything will be over.
Re: They Will Soon Call World Bank Ipob by Tamass: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
It is about 24 hours when the world bank spoke person made a slip that turned out to be a revelation. I called it a slip because the damning revelation was not intent of his speech, however, as posterity would have it, he made mention of it.

It's about 24 hours already and the presidency is yet to debunk this statement. If it were FFK or Sagay that said this, a war of word would have started.

But I guess in the end, they'll tag world bank IPOB miscreant or wailing wailer, just like they've tagged every other person that goes against their myopic narratives.
Mchewwww....sense fall on you! i wonder how this thread you have crreated contributes postively to our minds or the nations economy
Re: They Will Soon Call World Bank Ipob by magoo10(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
very possible, their frustration is Beginning to set in.
I doubt if those who voted this govt in know why they did so.
Re: They Will Soon Call World Bank Ipob by PatriotTemidayo: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tamass:

Mchewwww....sense fall on you! i wonder how this thread you have crreated contributes postively to our minds or the nations economy
I love the way you pretend.
Keep fooling yourself. A govt that obviously has no agenda but propaganda.

A perfect description of suffering and smiling.

Weidonsir!
Re: They Will Soon Call World Bank Ipob by PatriotTemidayo: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
magoo10:
very possible, their frustration is Beginning to set in.
I doubt if those who voted this govt in know why they did so.
Its a one-chance Wahala. They're biting their fingers now.
Re: They Will Soon Call World Bank Ipob by magoo10(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Its a one-chance Wahala. They're biting their fingers now.
My brother no be small "one chance"

(1) (Reply)

Rich Nigerians Must Pay More Tax Says Adeosun / What Have Sarki and Co Said About The Recent Killings By The Fulani Herdsmen? / Which State Governor Deserves This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.