Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,669 members, 7,840,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (1199 Views)

Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) / Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Oyinbo Princess Separates From Olumide Edun, Her Nigerian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed by InsideOut247: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-MrRY2jd54yI/WeChJyDN_lI/AAAAAAANEus/V3_xmuW39uUQjAh3ZlCDwYEdevgh8gzHACLcBGAs/s320/bb.jpg[/img]

Cross River state born lawyer, First Baba Isah woke his wife Juliet, up this morning with breakfast in bed. Sharing photos of the happy wife on Facebook, he wrote;

"Before rushing out for a meeting at EFCC this morning... I sneaked into the kitchen, made our breakfast and brought it to Firstlady on bed... I woke her up to breakfast on bed.

Loving this woman is part of the FBI Brand.

I don't want to be known as that lawyer who gave everything to defend his clients while sacrificing the happiness of his wife. As I head to EFCC to defend a client, I'm glad I left a happy wife behind. I'm sure as she goes about her own work today, she will wear that smile she flashed me this morning.

That smile is my biggest reward, my exceeding miracle. Without that smile no amount of legal fees can make me happy.

When I'm done here and stand before God on judgement day and I'm asked what I did with my life, I want to be able to say I spent it as a good lawyer defending people and fighting for their rights... But before I say that, I want to say: "I spent it loving Juliet."

Dear Juliet, I love you. May your smile bring my client favour in EFCC today and may that favour bring us fortune...

[img]https://3.bp..com/-zTLzir3iLjg/WeCfLhRSnJI/AAAAAAANEuE/qBgjpXBHmogmKQQoNyOe2bmref47Y8JkgCLcBGAs/s640/FB_IMG_1507889818542.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-EeBeIjvRRKY/WeCfLnBGDdI/AAAAAAANEuA/IYXSQLC2Q2QTBR7Agznu4bQGtKhWe5c8wCLcBGAs/s640/FB_IMG_1507889812272.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-JONVfVnnkQw/WeCfLn_sncI/AAAAAAANEuI/-9DAyRtC2M8qeaQVmXgslCTCpS7DogwwwCLcBGAs/s640/FB_IMG_1507889823880.jpg[/img]
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed by InsideOut247: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed by Afriifa(m): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
u r meeting with Efcc n ur room look like my room for school.

2 Likes

Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dem too like food jor..

Wake me up with a surprise kiss and that "thing" I'll prefer it that way.

And i don't even eat that for breakfast, I'll prefer water melon and an apple
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Love things hashtag blessed
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Honestly this is really great and romantic but must the world know about it?
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed by Ndlistic(m): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Wow! That is the kind of love i do show to my girlfriend. One day i will show her off here on nairaland.
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed by AnaCheks(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
She is BEAUTIFUL
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed by wolelove(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cute and real.... No fake life
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed by robosky02(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:
grin
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ndlistic:
Wow! That is the kind of love i do show to my girlfriend. One day i will show her off here on nairaland.
funny people.
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed by Ndlistic(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:
funny people.
lol, what is funny about it, you never can tell. It might be you @Rokia2
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed by heryur(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:
I wonder ooooooo
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed by Abee79(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nice . . .

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage,annie Edibia And Lilian Esoro Hangs Out In The Club(photo+video) / “look At Your Fathers Taxi Car, Your Mother Is Still Selling Akara, You Are Spen / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Bum Bum At Banky W, Etomi Adesua Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.