Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,490 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

You Need To See This: Bathing Kangaroo Has Perfect Beach Body - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Need To See This: Bathing Kangaroo Has Perfect Beach Body (439 Views)

Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To See This: Bathing Kangaroo Has Perfect Beach Body by YoungPell305(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
his is the bizarre moment a gardener spotted a threatening 'bodybuilder' 16st kangaroo bathing its bulging biceps in an Australian creek.
Jackson Vincent snapped these astounding photographs of the huge roo tensing its rippling muscles in Boodjidup Creek in Margaret River, Western Australia, on Tuesday.
The 27-year-old couldn't believe his eyes when he clocked the mammoth 6ft 5in mammal standing in the water – and feared it could be preparing to attack beloved dog Dharma.
Jackson, from Freemantle, Perth, had been visiting his grandmother in Margaret River and saw the gargantuan animal on her property at about 11.30am.
He said: "I have been going to that creek since I was a little boy and there have always been kangaroos on the property.
"I was walking my dog and we saw this huge roo standing in the water. I have never seen a kangaroo standing in the water like that, we could just see his head at first, and he was one of the biggest I have ever seen.
"As I ran around him to take a picture he came closer and that was when I realised he was coming right at me and he was really big.
"I am pretty confident around animals but the moment when he started to come out of the water my heart definitely jumped and I decided to take a few steps back.
"He looked to be at least two metres (6ft 5in) tall or taller and must have weighed at least 100 kg (16st).

Continue Reading at : http://www.spreegists.us/2017/10/bathing-kangaroo-has-perfect-beach-body.html

(1) (Reply)

Mother Aged 98 Moves Into Care Home To Look After 80-year-old Son / GUYS ONLY!!! These Are The Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money / How Many Nigerian Pastors Can Give Half Of All Their Wealth To The Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.