Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) (28870 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon / Lanre Gentry And Son, Juwon Spend Time Together (photo) / Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by veacea: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
And so?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by bewla(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
survivor1986:
D guy above me. U will never make heaven. u just stole my ftc.
na joke
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by ashjay001(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
Lmao FTC.

single mothers everywhere, acting Asif they don't need men in their life. if you do not need men, why meet a man to get pregnant in the first instance?

nature made it a man and woman affair, both has roles to play in the upbringing of the children. now you find baby mamas and single women everywhere foming mayweather.

I hate it when women who are supposed to be in a man's house as a wife are single with children. I hate it, unless incases of demise.

Seems they've sorted things out
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
ashjay001:

Seems they've sorted things out
I strongly pray so.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by nairanaira12: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
emusmithy:
No matter what they say, Marriage and Children are the bedrock to Perrfect Happiness.

My neighbour's first son just started school (Nursery). When the child returned, the joy all over him as he narrated the young chap's experience was a sight to behold.

I felt like becoming married and bearing kids same day, lol.

Those who desire kids, get double for your trouble IJN!

You are right, but single parenthood is not the best for any child.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by pabloXL: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin grin grin
survivor1986:
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by chronnister(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
Lmao FTC.

single mothers everywhere, acting Asif they don't need men in their life. if you do not need men, why meet a man to get pregnant in the first instance?

nature made it a man and woman affair, both has roles to play in the upbringing of the children. now you find baby mamas and single women everywhere foming mayweather.

I hate it when women who are supposed to be in a man's house as a wife are single with children. I hate it, unless incases of demise.
You are a very stupid person
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by stellytwinkle(f): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
survivor1986:
Haba!!! That's too extreme.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2017
chronnister:
You are a very stupid person
your father too
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

chief feminist, did your pops elope? please kindly give us the full gist.
Pls respect my parents as u would respect yours.. and don't drag them into this.. Rather u face me.. Thank u..

FYI, my lovely parents are together in love and would remain so till death do them part.. But I've seen with my two eyes men who abandoned their family and turned their wives to single mums.. I'm not even a feminist BTW. Duhh
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
booqee:
Pls respect my parents as u would respect yours.. and don't drag them into this.. Rather u face me.. Thank u..

FYI, my lovely parents are together in love and would remain so till death do them part.. But I've seen with my two eyes men who abandoned their family and turned their wives to single mums.. I'm not even a feminist BTW. Duhh
If your parents are together, support people to be like them and pray for them as well. don't come here to talk like one pained kindergarten from a broken home ewu cambia.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

If your parents are together, support people to be like them and pray for them as well. don't come here to talk like one pained kindergarten from a broken home ewu cambia.
u can make intelligent conversations without insults u know?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
booqee:
u can make intelligent conversations without insults u know?
please stop quotting me. Goan wash dishes your parents will soon come back from shoprite together! and together u will be flogged.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

please stop quotting me. Goan wash dishes your parents will soon come back from shoprite together! and together u will be flogged.
nope, I'm not living with my parents anymore, I'm married..and I'm at work at the moment..so the dishes have been done this morning before leaving..

Dearie, there's a reason we have the quote icon, so any Nairalander can quote anybody even if it's paining them.. cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
booqee:
nope, I'm not living with my parents anymore, I'm married..and I'm at work at the moment..so the dishes have been done this morning before leaving..

Dearie, there's a reason we have the quote icon, so any Nairalander can quote anybody even if it's paining them.. cheesy
I will call your husband right now and report of cyber bullying.. Lmao! Hahahahaha
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by chronnister(m): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

your father too
Coming from someone who have some screws loose upstairs, I will let it slide, because if you kill me now, you won't go to jail, mad people can't answer for their crimes
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2017
chronnister:

Coming from someone who have some screws loose upstairs, I will let it slide, because if you kill me now, you won't go to jail, mad people can't answer for their crimes
your father as well
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 1:13am On Dec 31, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday / Yvonne Jegede Shares Make-up Free Face Photos After Removing Husband's Name / World's Most Handsome Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.