Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Desperate! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Desperate! (1283 Views)

How American dreams are becoming a Nightmare for desperate Nigerians / Desperate To Leave Naija. / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate About Travelling Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate! by Dunddy(m): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2010
Call me desperado! I dont mind.

i just wanna leave the country for God's sake.

someone please lead me to a good place to go and how to go about it - visa application and all.

i've got my e-card already and i work in a school as an administrator.

ur contributions are highly welcome.

thanks.
Re: Desperate! by samoyin(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2010
I am happy for your being straight about how desperate you are?

My sincere advise is that you have to rule out the word DESPERATE when it comes to traveling out of the Country, I me take you this advisory steps-

Take a breathe and do not be desperate about it.

Get your international passport then think of a Country where its easier to get their visa e.g South African/Kenya/Dubai this is Just to disvirgin your International passport, Now try to build up your Account gradually. Then you can now like after about six months get your six months bank statements, your other documents and apply for visa to any of the European countries including UK.

Do not give any body any outrageous sum in the name of getting visa to travel any where in the World, You Can Do It Yourself.

In case you have further questions, do not hesitate.

Cheers
Re: Desperate! by chelseabmw(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2010
@samoyin
tnx for ur generous response, u are too kind
Re: Desperate! by eddy1977(m): 4:46am On Mar 16, 2010
start with cameroon just to test the water and get your feet wet
Re: Desperate! by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 16, 2010
chelseabmw:

@samoyin
tnx for your generous response, u are too kind

did you confuse which ID you logged on today?!
Re: Desperate! by justwise(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

did you confuse which ID you logged on today?!
grin grin grin
Re: Desperate! by iz2much: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2010
indeed despirate
Re: Desperate! by busybody20: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2010
Dunddy:

Call me desperado! I dont mind.

i just wanna leave the country for God's sake.

someone please lead me to a good place to go and how to go about it - visa application and all.

i've got my e-card already and i work in a school as an administrator.

your contributions are highly welcome.

thanks.

chelseabmw:

@samoyin
tnx for your generous response, u are too kind

This is what happens when you have 2 usernames! BUSTED grin grin grin
Re: Desperate! by AjanleKoko: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2010
samoyin:

Get your international passport then think of a Country where its easier to get their visa e.g South African/Kenya/Dubai this is Just to disvirgin your International passport, Now try to build up your Account gradually. Then you can now like after about six months get your six months bank statements, your other documents and apply for visa to any of the European countries including UK.

Fair advice. I like. wink

busybody20:

This is what happens when you have 2 usernames! BUSTED grin grin grin

Meaning? Is it now a crime to have two usernames?
Re: Desperate! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
^^^CAPITAL NO! U can have as many as much u can provided u DON'T abuse d Forum wit S.HIT.
Lol
Re: Desperate! by aieromon(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2010
I can see how desperate chelseabmw is. . . . . .even through my tinted glasses cool
Re: Desperate! by easylogic(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
MMh,Go to Somalia,learn abit of Amharic or Arabic,shave your hair,lose some pounds so that you can look as thin as possible,bribe the immigrations officials in Mogadishu or hargeisa in the North, for a Somali passport (if it exists),then get on a plane from djibouti and surrender yourself either in heathrow or the city of your choice in europe as an asylum seeker. smiley grin
Re: Desperate! by aieromon(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2010
@poster above
That's not funny at all.
Re: Desperate! by thugpassio: 2:22am On Mar 17, 2010
well if you are indeed a school teacher it must be a plus for you cos teaching is a lucrative profession outside the shores of nigeria especially in english language. you can consider working abroad, infact getting the job here in nigeria before you move, it is wiser that way. need advice or tips call 07064702610( i am not a visa agent pls)
Re: Desperate! by justwise(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2010
thugpassio:

well if you are indeed a school teacher it must be a plus for you cos teaching is a lucrative profession outside the shores of nigeria especially in english language. you can consider working abroad, infact getting the job here in nigeria before you move, it is wiser that way. need advice or tips call 07064702610[b]( i am not a visa agent pls)[/b]

You are not a visa agent but in EVERY visa thread you responded you want to be called, what is so secret about that phone call conversation that you can't write here?

2 Likes

Re: Desperate! by Dunddy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2010
thanx y'all for your tips. First may i say with a cheesy that i am not chelseabmw and i do not have 2 usernames. he's just some other dude who must have benefited from this thread.

i will surely give all your advice a good tot.

more advice r still welcome.

thnaks y'all.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Invitation Letter / PHOTOS: Accident Claims 7 Lives At Otukpo Roundabout / Preparing For Ielt Exams, Or Already Taken Please Lets Talk About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.