Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Desperate To Leave Naija. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Desperate To Leave Naija. (1750 Views)

Why Are Nigerians So Desperate About Travelling Abroad? / Oyinbos Desperate To Become Nigerians. Ironic? / Desperate to Travel to Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate To Leave Naija. by femijck(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
Plz fellow landers my uncle is so desperate to travel out of naija but stil dnt knw where exactly to process but preferablely europe..plz which country is a bit cheaper to enter and atleast ok for struggle dat pays...urgent plz and tell me how the applicatn procedures..and may d price range..thx
Re: Desperate To Leave Naija. by justwise(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
jorianLTD: i would suggest he trys somewhere in central Europe. i presently reside in the united-kingdom so i can provide the full info on how to go about it. for more info email me Deleted

Provide the full info here, no need calling or emailing you.

5 Likes

Re: Desperate To Leave Naija. by femijck(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
justwise:

Thankz justwise....plz jorian kindly give d info here if u can plz.
Re: Desperate To Leave Naija. by fittty(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2012
justwise:

Nice one
Re: Desperate To Leave Naija. by onatisi(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
i dont know much about ur uncle or his background but pls has he tried everything in nigeria before deciding to travel?secondly why dont u try and raise some money for him to trade between nigeria and other west african countries .pls i know it is not my business but i am talking fromexperience ,abroad is not it seems to be ,not all that glitters is gold.there is currently no country now that is not affected with the global recession problem

1 Like

Re: Desperate To Leave Naija. by femijck(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2012
onatisi: i dont know much about ur uncle or his background but pls has he tried everything in nigeria before deciding to travel?secondly why dont u try and raise some money for him to trade between nigeria and other west african countries .pls i know it is not my business but i am talking fromexperience ,abroad is not it seems to be ,not all that glitters is gold.there is currently no country now that is not affected with the global recession problem
thankz man...hopefully i wil do that but now i think he belief so much in traveln sha.
Re: Desperate To Leave Naija. by onatisi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2012
femijck: thankz man...hopefully i wil do that but now i think he belief so much in traveln sha.
ok i cant advice on any country but from my experience pls tell him to learn a skill or hand work.that is the only way he can survive and quickly settle down outside nigeria ,this suggestion may sound stupid but there are not enough menial jobs around anymore.the very first question anyone wil ask u once u get outside is what can u do with ur hands not what certificate do u have .he needs an hand work tell him to use like two months to learn something like mason ,steel bending,tailoring,even piano or plumbering that is the only way he can survive.when many ppl get outside that is when they realise that the white man believes in skills rather than plenty englsih ,theywont look twice at ur certicate and even if they do just to see the design on it.if he can learn an handwork then he will make it

2 Likes

Re: Desperate To Leave Naija. by kolemm: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
Let him try Czech rep.
Just look for cheap short course (may be language) in prague, pay and go for it.
He can process his resident permit from there.
Re: Desperate To Leave Naija. by femijck(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
kolemm: Let him try Czech rep.
Just look for cheap short course (may be language) in prague, pay and go for it.
He can process his resident permit from there.
thanks so much man but plz do u av any sch. In mind and plz ao do u see living in czech ..thnx
Re: Desperate To Leave Naija. by 2good(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
femijck: thanks so much man but plz do u av any sch. In mind and plz ao do u see living in czech ..thnx

Can't you try and do a little research yourself? If you have access to internet to post on Nairaland, why don't you channel some of that time into doing a research rather than expecting 100% spoon feeding?
Re: Desperate To Leave Naija. by femijck(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
2good:

Can't you try and do a little research yourself? If you have access to internet to post on Nairaland, why don't you channel some of that time into doing a research rather than expecting 100% spoon feeding?
u av neva been of any good to me so why ar u aching u head on wat does nt even seems to concern u ...jobless man..
Re: Desperate To Leave Naija. by 2good(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
femijck: u av neva been of any good to me so why ar u aching u head on wat does nt even seems to concern u ...jobless man..

hmmmm. You call me a jobless man for actually telling you the truth. FYI I studied and currently work in Europe and will advice you to tell your uncle to try in his own capacity to do some personal research if he doesn't want to fall into the hands of fraudsters. The internet is a reservoir of knowledge so use it wisely. Best of luck with your search
Re: Desperate To Leave Naija. by femijck(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
2good:

hmmmm. You call me a jobless man for actually telling you the truth. FYI I studied and currently work in Europe and will advice you to tell your uncle to try in his own capacity to do some personal research if he doesn't want to fall into the hands of fraudsters. The internet is a reservoir of knowledge so use it wisely. Best of luck with your search
gudluck.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? / Where Can I Get Flight To Barados / Ghana Vs Nigeria Luxurious Bus: This Is Why Tourism Is Dead In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.